Chapter Six

Bon POV

Days Later

Things were getting boring. Dull. Empty. I wanted something to do other than sit in my room all day. Even Foxy was getting bored. Someone who is usually hyper during the day. We had a pool in our backyard that we haven't used in a while. It was raining still and I would do anything to cure my boredom.
"Hey Foxy, remember our pool?"
"Yeah, why?" He asks.
"Do you want to go swim?" I say, hyperactive.
"Are you crazy or something? It's raining."
"I know."
"...understandable." He says, before getting up and goes to his room to get changed.
[God I wish I could go in there with him.] I think to myself.
He came back in with a towel and his swim trunks on. Now I had to get changed. When I started to get ready, Foxy didn't even think about waiting outside.
"O-Oh? You're gonna stay? Can you at least close your eyes while I change?" I ask.
"Nope."
My face turns red. [Oh god he's gonna see me getting changed.] I say to myself.
He has a giant smirk in his face while walking over to-and sitting on my bed. I slowly start take off my shirt, trying not to make eye contact with him as to not heat my face too much. After it's off, I throw it at foxy's face and quickly change the rest of my clothes.
"Omph! Really?." He exclaims, jokingly.
"Cmon, lets just go." I grab my shirt and put it back on.

Foxy POV

Bon and I were waiting inside at the door waiting to rush to the giant umbrella we had on our little table down by the pool. We didn't want to get our shirts wet because then they would just be ruined.
"Cmon, just use your towel as a umbrella or something." He suggests. "Or I can just pick you up and put the towel on you". I respond, mockingly.
You could see the steam coming off his face. "H-Hey! Don't do that!" He quickly responded. "Aww, cmon!" I chuckled.
"F-Fine..." He reluctantly says, pouting. I quickly pick him up bridal style and start to jog to the pool.
"HEY! YOU FORGOT TO PUT THE TOWEL ON ME! IM STILL GETTING WET!" He shouts
"You chose this way and you're gonna like it." I joke.
After more yelling and shouting, we finally reach the umbrella, I put him down in a chair and get ready for the pool.
"Is it cold?" He asks.
I go over to dip my foot in. "It's surprisingly warm." I tell him.
He has a sigh of relief. We both take off our shirts and walk over to the deep end of the pool. Bon stands on the edge ready to jump on when I give the slightest push. He falls into the pool as I laugh. He dramatically swims back up with a frown on his face. He then jumps up and pulls me into the pool with him. He starts to laugh at me, before joining him in laughter. We start to float on our backs letting the rain hit our bodies. We start talking about life and some deep shit, like weather hotdogs are sandwiches or if soup is a food or a drink. After about 40 minutes of messing around in the pool, we got out and sat under the umbrella. We started to dry off and talk about stuff like shows, movies and games.
"Why is just being around you make me feel so...warm inside?" Bon asks me.
"Well, maybe it's because god wanted me to be the best one for you." I respond, smirking at the little joke I made.
"Aww. Well here we are now, together, aren't we?" He says before he rubs my ear, making me purr. You can cook an egg on his face at this point. He covers his face with his hands, hiding away his fluster. He couldn't handle my apparent cuteness, so much so that  he started yelling into his hands. I just sat there, smiling, purring. He hugged me close to him, whispering in my ear how adorable I am. I can feel the heat from his face on my cheek, and it burns.
"Ok, ok, calm down Bon Bon. We can't stay out here forever." I tell him.
"Yeah, I think we should head back inside now."
We get up and run towards the door. As we get inside, dripping wet now, we head to our bathrooms to fix ourselves up and dry off.