Chapter Five

Still Bon POV

When I woke up, he was still asleep In my arms. I kissed him on the forehead to wake him up. When he woke up, he tried to snuggle back into my chest but we had to wake up because Chica was making breakfast.
"Cmon mister sleepy head" I said in a joking voice.
I heard a tired grunt from my chest. He finally got up to eye level with me and smiled with his eyes half open.
"I was a wreck last night, huh?"  He mumbled.
"Hey me too, so don't feel left out." I responded.
He chuckled and let out a sigh. He pulled my face close to his and our lips softly touched. After we parted, he looked into my eyes and smirked.
"So, is breakfast ready?"

Foxy POV

Bon and I got dressed and walked down to the kitchen. We all sat down at the table, ready for our food. Bon sat down next to me at the table, happier than usual probably because we kissed but whatever. When we all got our food Fred pointed out that we both looked happier than usual. We just told him because the food looked good. After we ate, Fred and Chica did their usual thing while Bon and I went to his room. I sat next to him with my head on his shoulder.
We were watching The Clone Wars when I asked "Soo... are we a thing now?"
"Yeah, remember last night?" He responds.
"I know but you could have just done all of that just to make me feel better about myself."
"Shhhh, don't say that. I love you with all my heart and always have."
I blush lightly to those words.
"You have been on my mind for a long time. I couldn't stop thinking about how soft your fur was and how and how your eyes are always full with happiness and how you warm my heart. I just wanted to be with you forever. I don't want you to be hurt anymore. I want to be your medication." He continues.
My heart starts to melt. The way he says that just fills me up with hope. He is going to give me a reason to live. As I start to tear up, he hugs and pets me.
"It's alright ok here Foxy. No need to be sad."
"I'm not sad." I'm trying not to let it all out. "It's just... no one has ever said that to me before and I just..." I was chocking back my tears to the point where when I would try to talk, no noise would come out. The flood gates finally opened and I could not stop. I was a mess and bon was there trying to comfort me. He grabbed a blanket and wrapped me up and laid me down on the bed.