Chapter Twelve

Bon's POV

We all sit at the dinner table Chica has prepared us steaks. We all get our piece and started eating. That is when I noticed I saw bandage around Foxy's wrist. "Hey, what happened to your wrist?" I say while looking at him. "Hm? Oh it's nothing to worry about." I started to worry. Did he cut himself? I need to know why. I'm gonna ask him after dinner.

L A T E R

It was around 8 p.m when I knocked on his door. An annoyed "What?" Came from his room. "Hey it's me. Can I come in?" I ask. "Oh, it  you. Yeah sure." I enter his room to find him reading a book. "I'm worried about you. I want to know what happened to your wrist." I say. "Look, I just got a splinter so I covered it up." I didn't believe him. I could usually tell if someone is lying. "You lie." "What? No I'm not." He quickly responds. Yes you are! I can tell!" I raise my voice. "Am not!" "Yes you are!" "I'm not!" "Yes you are!" "You know what? What if I did cut myself huh? What does it mean to you?" He shouts in anger "I want to help you!" I yell back. "Why do you even care for me? I can't even care for myself! I'm a nobody! I'm no one! You probably only feel bad for me and that's why we're dating!" He shouts at me. Chica came into the room and asks "What the hell is going on?" "He is cutting himself!" I tell her. "Why do you even care?" Foxy pouts. "We just want to help you!" Chica yells. "What will you get out of it?!" He yells. "We will get you!" "Why do you want me?!" "We like you! You're in a relationship! Bon wants you!" "Oh sure he does! He just feels bad for me! He probably doesn't even like me!" Fred then barges in the room. "Jesus just stop fighting already!" He shouts. We all freeze in place. "Everyone but foxy get out I'm having a talk with him." We all leave. I go back to my room and chica comes in to talk about what happened.

Fred POV

"What the hell was that about?" I say to him. "I dunno" he says faintly. "You have to quit thinking that way man." "It doesn't work like that. You can't just stop being depressed instantly." "Well it also seems like you can't stop being a little bitch." He looks down at the ground. "Just because you're depressed doesn't mean you can say stuff like that and let your anger out on others. Understand?" "Yes" he says quietly. "Speak up boy!" "Yes!" "Good. Now I'm putting you on medication. Good day." I leave the room and head to bon's room. "Everything went fine in there." "Oh that's great." Chica says, kissing my cheek. "Don't worry Bon. He didn't mean it." "I hope so." He responds, sadly.