Chapter Eight (SMUT)

Foxy POV

It was around 2 A.M when we finished the game. We both fell onto the bed and sighed.
"I'm so done with tonight man." I say.
"I mean, we can still do stuff." He comments.
"Like what?"
"Well... talk about shit I guess." He says.
"Sure... but don't we always do that?"
We both lie in his bed. I began to speak, but I was interrupted by his lips pressed up against mine. He kissed me and held it. I grabbed the back of his head and pulled him closer, so he couldn't get away. I turned him over to my side, before taking my leg and crossing it over his body, leaving me on top.

A/N: Alright kids, skip this part. This is not intended for the young. Or stay. I can't do anything. I'm not a cop.

I ripped his shirt off of his body, before kissing his neck and getting a taste of him. I slowly kiss him from his neck to his chest, then his chest to his abdomen. I slowly start to take his pants off, inch by inch. I see his face, blushing. I start to put his cock into my mouth. I start to put more into my mouth as bon starts to moan.
"I want you in me.." He whimpers, softly.
I grin and get on top of him, taking off my pants and to letting my shaft tease his hole while I lift his legs up.
"G-Ahh..!~" He moans as I thrust myself deeper into him. He sounds so cute when he moans for me.

Bon POV

He entered inside of me, letting me adjust to his girth. He started off slow, but ramping up intensity over time. He was pounding against my sweet spot each time, making me moan louder and louder with each thrust, though having to stick his fingers in my maw to play around with my tongue.
["He's fucking massive! How does he keep this thing in his pants?! Fuuuck... I want his liquid love inside me... I need it.~ I want to blow my load all over myself as he pumps his semen deep inside my stomach.~"] I think to myself.
"I'm so close... please baby..~" I moan out through his fingers. He starts to go faster and harder, until he puts all his body weight into one final thrust. He shoves the rest of his cock into me, feeling him coat my inside with a hot, thick glaze. In return, I cum all over my chest and belly and moan as loud as I can while Foxy tries to muffle me. We pant heavily while foxy pulls his cum covered cock out of me, leaving me as a leaking mess. He lays down next to me before turning towards me and kissing my cheek. We need a shower...