Chapter 6

Chapter 6

"No one is allowed to go to the dance floor alone!" Paalala ni Joel.

On our third day of vacation in Batangas, we've made the decision to visit a well-known bar nearby to our hotel. I curl my hair and put on some light makeup. I wore my casual black leather jacket and trouser paired with sneakers while Khalid wore an untucked crisp button-down and also trouser. As long as I wanted to wear something sexy clubbing attire, Khalid didn't allow me.

"Ano? What's the fun with that? We'll party kaya it's normal." Reklamo ni Coleen sa boyfriend nya. Nag talo silang dalawa kaya hindi na namin sila pinansin pa.

"No one will stop me from partying. Malay nyo, dun ko pa mahanap ang soon to be ko." Pagmamatigas ni Georgia. Sumulyap ako kay Leo at matalim ang naging titig sa dalaga. I wonder what's the real score between the two of them? And why do they have to hide it?

"Remember the last time that you got yourself drunk? Nanuntok ka ng lalaki without knowing that he's the manager of the club." Seryosong kwento ni Leo. We yelled with laughters while she just made face. Mag aaway na namang ang dalawang ito.

"You'll stay by my side and please... don't talk to strangers." Khalid reminded me.

"Don't treat us like a kid. We're party girls, mind you!" Sumimangot ako at inirapan sya.

I appreciate the concern but Colens' right, we'll go there to have some fun kaya dapat hindi nila kami pinagbabawalan. Free night for tonight!

We were welcomed by the clamor music of the bar. Nakakasilaw din ang pag kislap ng ibat-ibang kulay ng disco light. The place was too crowded kase maraming tao. Some are making out, insanely dancing and others are drinking senseless. What a nice place to forget?

We ordered as we settled on our reserved table. Klea was busy talking to the waiter when she was accidentally hit by someone.

"Oh, I'm sorry!" The man drowsily approached. Ngiti lang ang naging tugon nya. "Mind if I join you?"

Smooth, dude!

"Maybe later!" She respond flirty. He winked at her before walking away. Bumaling sa amin si Klea at ngumisi ng nakakaloko.

"See the power of my beauty?" Biro nya na ikinailing na lang namin.

Mariin akong napapikit ng lumandas ang vodka sa aking lalamunan.

"Don't drink too much. You might regret it tomorrow morning!" Khalid reminded me with his husky voice. I nodded. He really knew that I'm a light drinker and might get drunk easily after only six to ten shots.

We were in the midst of bets when Khalid excused himself.

"I'll just go to the comfort room. Stay here, okay?" I nodded and watched him saunter away.

"I want to get rid of him but I don't know where to start!" Corsey dramatically muttered then sip her margarita. She wasn't the usual emotional when drunk but maybe she's going through something that's why she's like this.

"You, Vivienne?" She pointed at me. "H-how?" Humilig pa sya sa balikat ko at tumitig na tila nag aabang sa isasagot ko.

"W-why are you asking me that?" I asked with curiosity in my tone.

"Oh, come on! I know you can relate."

I don't understand her so I just chose not pay too much attention. Mabuti na lang at hindi na siya nangulit. My eyes explored the place. Naglalambingan na sina Rhodney at Beah same with Joel and Colens.

"Maybe we should get a boyfriend." Georgia whispered. Napailing nalang ako.

"Yah! Sayaw tayo!" Aya sa amin ni Klea sabay higit. Hindi nagtagal ay nag tayuan sila at nag handa na para tumungo sa dance floor.