Chapter 33

Chapter 33

Warning: Sexual Violence

"Ate Kirsten is my half sister. My mom was a raped victim and your..." Klea paused. She couldn't continue what she wanted to say, but her eyes were enough for me to conclude.

No! My father raped Tita Lyra? That can't be! Hindi ako naniniwala! Hindi kayang gawin ng daddy ko iyon. Klea was lying. She just wants to ruin my relationship with Dad like what she did to mine and Khalid's.

"Your dad raped my mom." She blurted out which made me scoff in disbelief.

Natutop ko ang aking bibig ng sariling palad. My knees turns into jelly after hearing what Klea had confessed. Pilit kong pinatatag ang loob ko. Ayokong maniwala. He would never do that! He won't!

"No, you're lying! Stop lying, Klea! Hindi magagawa ni Daddy ang ibinibintang mo!" I yelled, shaking my head as my mind suddenly went chaotic.

This time, I'm hating her even more for accusing my father of something he didn't do. Hindi ko alam kung anong ginawa kong masama sa kanya para utuin, guluhin at saktan muli ako. Klea knows how to fool people. She's extremely good at convincing people of her lies, and I don't want to fall for it again.

"Hindi ako nagsisinungaling, Vivienne. If you don't want to believe me, then at least hear me out. Pakinggan mo muna ako dahil napapagod narin ako." She begged, tears welled in her eyes. My clenched fists, demanding for an explanation.

"Your parents were already married back then. Two years before they found out about Tita France's pregnancy with you, they had a big fight, and Tita filed for an annulment. Halos mabaliw si Tito Andrei noong mga panahong iyon, he really loves your mom that he couldn't let go of her. He went to the bar that night. Ibinuhos ng ama mo ang lahat ng galit at hinanakit roon at nagpakalango siya sa alak. He doesn't know he was drugged at that time. Dinala siya ng mga kabarkada niya sa Tagaytay. That was when he got into the wrong room." She bit her lips, suppressing a sob.

"I-In that room... my m-mom was there... sleeping. Then things happened so fast. Your dad raped my mom while he was under the influence of alcohol and drugs... b-bunga noon ay si ate Kirsten. " Klea's voice cracked. It was evident in her expression that she was really having a hard time telling me these.

There was no indication that she was lying; I found myself believing her, but I couldn't process the revelation she had spilled. A hot liquid poured down my face. Talagang naging blanko lamang ang utak. I didn't know how I should react.

"Tita France knew that all along, but she still accepted your dad back into his life again. Pero nakilala ni mommy ang mukha ng taong gumahasa sa kanya. She filed a rape case against your dad, but he threatened that if she continued the case, he would turn down our family business. Di tulad ninyo ay di gaanong kayaman ang pamilya nina mom. Ang pabagsak na negosyo ay tuluyang bumagsak ng ituloy ni mom ang demanda. Saka palang niya iyon iniaatras matapos siyang itakwil ng buong angkan nila. At alam mo ang mas masakit don? Noong malaman ng mga tao ang tungkol sa nangyari, it was your dad who accused my mom. Sinabi niyang pineperahan lang siya nito. And when my mom gave birth to ate Kirsten, Tito Andrei took your sister away from her own mother. She could do nothing but watch our sister from afar, scared that your dad might make her family life more miserable. "

My eyes widened and my mouth fell open. My heart ached from what I heard. I had no idea my father could do something so horrific, unconstitutional and inhumane like that. He's a monster for doing that! How could he?!

I also learned that when ate Kirsten flew to the States to study, that was when she met Tita Lyra, her biological mom, and there she found out the truth. Unang taon palang niya roon sa ibang bansa ay alam na niya. She doesn't consider herself a Villena anymore because of the hatred that grew in her heart. Mas lalong namuo ang galit sa kanyang dibdib ng malaman niya kung bakit iniwan sila ng ama ni Klea. The only man who truly loved their mom left them because of my dad. When he found out that Tita Lyra and Klea's father was planning to get ate Kirsten from us, he threatened her dad the same way he threatened their whole clan.