𝟏.𝟐 𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓣𝓻𝓾𝓽𝓱

"It started with me?" Ron had asked, beyond confused. Hermione nodded, sighing and finally noticed the gash on her forearm. She quickly mended herself.

"Yes Ronald, it started with you. When you started dating Lavender Brown, well I got jealous and felt left out. Harry was there for me, during that time. It didn't help when Parvati Patil told me what you did with Lavender." Hermione then started crying. "I wanted to be your first Ron, but obviously you didn't want that." She wiped her cheeks. "And when you left us when we searched for the Horcruxes, Harry and I got closer. Before we went to fight, we thought we'd never see each other again. We were scared and we did a dumb thing." She sniffed. "I'm sorry Ginny, we wanted to tell you, but we knew you were going to react this way."

"Well, how do expect me to act?!" Ginny growled. Charlie on the other hand, didn't know where he fell in. He wasn't part of this argument, why was he even here? "How many times?!"

"Ginny...." Harry softly said and Ginny glared at him.

"How many times?!" Ginny repeated. "How many times did you sleep together?!"

"Three times." Harry whispered and both Charlie and Ron gasped while Ginny angrily ripped at her hair.

"Three times?! If you first thought you were never going to see each other ever again, what about the other two times?" Ginny asked and Charlie prepared himself to leave. However, he stayed put when Harry said what he said next, and Charlie felt his blood boil. No one treated his little sister like trash and got away with it.

"It felt good." Harry mumbled and Charlie had lunged forward, preparing himself to hex Harry into oblivion when Ginny gasped in pain and shock.

"You son of a bitch!" Charlie had growled, pulling out his wand and shot a spell at Harry, who was stunned at Charlie's sudden outburst that he couldn't stop the hex that was aimed at his chest. "I think it's time the both of you left." Hermione and Harry left, looking gloom than ever. Charlie turned back to Ginny, who had tears streaming down her cheeks as Ron comforted her. "I'm sorry Ginny."

"I'm the one who's sorry for falling for him." Ginny whispered. Charlie then engulfed Ginny and they cried together. They both loved special people unconditionally, both got taken away by other people. But they had each other, siblings never throw each other away. At least the Weasley siblings didn't.

❃❃❃

Charlie stared at the book before him, at the blank page. He sighed, dipping his quill in ink before writing away his confessions.

I envied Leo. I still do. He had everything, money, a big house, a pureblood family who weren't blood traitors. He had it all. He got the girls and the one girl who I was in love with, he fell in love with her as well.

I wanted to murder Leo, everyday. But he was my best bud. I loved him and I envied him and I hated him and I wanted to kill him, so maybe I am more evil than Voldemort ever was. How could I love someone so much, be best mates with him, yet want to murder him so much?

Charlie sighed as he stared at what he wrote. Every single thing was true. He wanted to murder Leo. Leo had a blast of a life, sure his father and brother died but that's about it. Leo didn't have any money problems, Leo doesn't know how it feels to sit around a table missing food. Leo knew nothing.

"Charlie? Jack's here." Charlie closed his book and slid it under his bed and followed Ginny out, to where Jack sat with a box. He looked older with the stubble growing on his chin and his hair was longer. Charlie knew if Astrid was still alive, she'd tease him for it until he will eventually decide to cut it off.

"I wouldn't be here if it didn't concern Astrid." Jack had said, though he said it with a straight face and Charlie didn't know if he still felt the pain of loosing Astrid like he was. "I found these. And this is for Ron and Ginny. Charlie," Then there was the Jack from three years ago, broken. His dark eyes were filled with tears and he sniffed. "I think Astrid knew she was going to die."

"What makes you say that?" Charlie whispered, urging himself not to cry. He couldn't cry. Not now. Not here.

"The letters she left everyone, she knew she was going to die." Jack sniffed again. "There's one for me, you, Draco, Harry, Ginny, everyone we know. Even Dumbledore." Jack whispered, tears pouring down his milky cheeks and Charlie moved to pat him on the back. Seeing him cry like this brought back the memories of that night. It was supposed to be a joyful celebration. It was a wedding for heaven sake. And Astrid looked so damn beautiful in that green dress. But then, the Death Eaters came. One of them had jammed his wand in her shoulder, muttering a spell and the worse thing is, they couldn't heal her. They couldn't fucking heal her. He could heal about anything and he just couldn't fucking heal her. Whatever dark magic he used, they couldn't reverse it. Astrid had sacrificed her life for Harry, for the Death Eater was running towards him even though he was disguised. Charlie thought it was the most bravest thing he had ever seen, Lily dying for Harry had nothing on this. He just wished she didn't die.

"Should we read them? They're never going to get them now, are they?" Jack nodded. "Not now here though, let's go up to my room." Jack followed Charlie wordlessly up to his room, where he made himself comfortable on the springy bed, which gave aloud groan when his behind sunk in. Charlie noted that he needed a new bed.

"Which one should we read first?" Jack asked, spilling the letters on the bed and Charlie carefully looked at them all, he counted at least ten. One called out for his attention, even when it wasn't addressed to him.

"Open Andromeda's."