1. Alone

[YOUR POV]

"Do I have to go?" I whined, trying to adjust my ponytail.

"What's so bad about going to school? and besides you'll make new friends" my sister said, while helping me pack up my school bag.

"You know how awkward I get when I meet new people or any person who I don't know"

"True, like that one time you saw the mailman and practically ran for your life cause you thought that he was a burglar or something" 

I glared at my sister who was laughing her heart out. I had always been the awkward lone wolf who was horrible at socializing with people. Which explains why I have no friends and is almost always alone but I always had my sister by my side. She was my only friend and she was basically like a mother to me. Ever since the car crash I had never felt more alone in my entire life but I'm happy that I still have my annoying older sister with me.

"Ok now get out or you're gonna be late for school!" she said, before pushing me out the front door.

"Ouch! that hurt you know!" I whimpered in pain.

"Well I don't care and don't worry I'll come and pick you up as soon as I'm done with work" she said, giving me a reassuring smile.

I smiled back and waved goodbye, then I casually walked onto the white brick path while putting on my airpods and humming to Power by Exo .

~Time skip to school~

"Wow! this place is huge!"

I couldn't believe that this was actually the school I was going to attend. It had tall white walls and glimmering white marble floor. The hallways were decorated with massive trophy cases and photos of students having fun. "Maybe I could fit in and maybe the people here are nice."

But when the bell rang that changed my whole perspective of this school.....

*Ring.. Ring..*

Within the blink of an eye students had suddenly appeared rushing from place to place which  got me shoved against a nearby wall. I was officially hating the first day of school.

When everything finally settled down I some how made my way to class.

"Hmmm class D2... this should be it."

As I took one step into the room all eyes were laid on me. "Come on Y/N don't mess this up!"

"Alright class today we have a new student! Miss Lee Y/N please come inside and introduce yourself", my teacher smiled motioning me to come in front of the class.

 "Umm... Hello my name is Lee Y/N its nice to meet you all and I hope we can all be in good terms", I nervously smiled and took a quick bow trying my best to not mess things up. But I happened to notice someone staring deep into my soul. He had deep black eyes covered by his dark black hair and a look that I couldn't point out.

"Oh! and Y/N you can take a seat next to Jungkook" she said, pointing to the guy I was staring at.

"Ok Y/N don't mess this up! and don't look at him or talk to him it will only make things even more awkward." I slowly made my way to the grey chair and tried to avoid eye contact but as soon as I took my seat he spoke.

"Ahh this class is so boring..." he declared, while fiddling with his black pen.

"Oh no! a person talked to me." I didn't know how to react to this whole situation so I just stayed still reassuring myself that everything is fine.