Chapter One: New Feelings

All my life I've felt.......

Nothing....

Empty........

Alone.......

Ever since my Mom and Dad died..... I've felt this way....

They treated me like shit. Yet they wonder why they ended up dead.

I've been through hell for 17 years, all the hate and dislike I've gotten is enough to push any normal person over the edge.

I'm staying with my grandmother now. She's better than those assholes I call parents.

My family is somewhat rich, so I don't have to worry about anything. If I want something I can get it. All I have to do is say, "please".

My grandmother, treats me like I'm the queen... I guess she has sympathy for me.

If she knew what really happened she wouldn't be showing sympathy.

I don't plan on telling her what happened...

School starts tomorrow.......

Great.......

I've always hated that school. I wish I could just burn it down, but...... that's not an option.

My grandmother decided to go to work today. Yep she is still working. She's only 65 so, she still has some time left.

I wake up from my long nap and head downstairs. My bare feet glide against the cold floor. I love that feeling.....

I head towards the kitchen and open the fridge..... of course.....

It's empty.......

Just like me.......

I guess I have to go grocery shopping....

I stop in front of a mirror and stare at my reflection. I've looked worse. I quickly tie my blonde hair into a ponytail and head out the door.

It's really quiet.....

I'm surprised. Its only 3:00 PM. People are usually walking about the neighborhood at this time....

I continue to walk, kicking rocks as I pass. On my way, i stumble upon a family. Looks like they are moving in.

I shouldn't be looking at them, they might think I'm creepy.

"Watch out!"

I stumble onto the ground and so does the male. All of the items in the box he was holding scatters onto the floor.

"I-I-I'm sorry....." I say quietly....

Apparently he heard....

"It's okay! I should have said something sooner." He exclaims, picking up the objects from the ground.

I help him pick up the objects and continue to say sorry.

"Seriously, it's okay" He says, smiling at me.

That smile.......

What is happening to me.....

"O-O-O-Okay....." I say, biting my lip a little. I move my gaze to the ground.

"You live nextdoor right?" He says, pointing to my house.

"Y-Yeah.." I say, still staring at the ground.

"You need some help?" He says. I lift my head up and realize I'm still on the ground.

He extends his hand out and smiles at me.