Chapter Twelve: Feeling Hurt..

(Wendy's POV)

I wonder what Seulgi could be up to.... I mean... it can't be much, since she's chained to a chair.

I chuckle softly to myself as I unlock the door to my house.

As I close the door, I begin to feel uncomfortable. Something isn't right....
I rush over to my basement door and begin to unlock all of the locks I placed on the door.

Slowly but surely, I tread down the stairs which creak with each step I take.

I knew something was up.... she's gone.

What am I going to do now!?!? What if she tells someone??

I sigh and run my hand through my hair out of frustration. As I turn back to the door, I see a figure dash out.

Found ya....

"Where do you think you're going Seulgi?? You can't leave..." I say in a low, dark tone.

She dashes up the stairs and I follow behind her closely.

She immediately runs to the kitchen and grabs a knife. This should be fun.....

"Stay the FUCK away!!" She yells, pointing the knife at me. "I will cut you down to pieces if you do."

"If Y/n heard you right now... I wonder what he would think." I smirk at her. She lowers her stance a little.

Now's my chance...

I dart towards her and place my grab the knife. She shoves her foot into my stomach causing me to fall backward.

She runs over to the knife and grabs it.

"I told you to stay THE FUCK away!!" She yells and points the knife at me again..

I dart up onto my feet and charge towards her. She's getting on my nerves now.. Y/n doesn't have to know that I killed her....

I tackle her sending us flying backwards. The knife falls on the ground a couple inches away from us.

She kicks me off of her and runs towards the knife. I immediately get up and grab her foot, dragging her away from the knife and towards the basement.

"Be a good girl and stop struggling. I don't want to kill you.." She kicks my hands causing me to lose my grip on her.

Shit...

She runs towards the knife and picks it up. I run towards her, just as she turns around and......

She stabs me in the stomach.....

Somehow I love this feeling..... it sends adrenaline throughout my body....

☆-------------------------------------------------☆

(Seulgi's POV)

"Be a good girl and stop struggling. I don't want to kill you.." Wendy says, in a dark, low tone. She's completely lost it at this point.

I kick her hand multiple times, making her lose her grip on my leg.

As soon as she let's go, I dart towards the knife. I pick it up and quickly turn around to Wendy.

But.......

She ran up to me way too fast, causing me to accidentally stab her.

I know I threatened to hurt her, but I didn't really mean it.... what am I going to do!??!

She drops down onto the ground with her blood slowly oozing out. What have I done....

I drop the knife out of shock and stare at my hands. They are covered in blood.  Shit....

I need to get out of here.....

I dart towards the door, leaving Wendy on the floor in pain. As I exit her house, I immediately run to Y/n's house. Please let someone be home.

"HELP!! SOMEONE!! PLEASE!!" I yell, banging my fists onto the door.

"Omo!! Mom!!" A girl yells. I believe it's his sister.

"HELLO?! PLEASE HELP!!" I run over to the window and begin to bang on it. Please just let me in...

"You brought this upon yourself..."

I immediately turn around and lock eyes with..... her......

"HEL-"

☆-------------------------------------------------☆

(Your POV)

My wrists are killing me..... I kept trying to break free which caused the chains to pull on my wrists. Now there numb....

I gaze down and my hands and stare at the dried blood trailing from wrists to my finger tips.

I must look like a hot mess right now...

Why did Wendy have to be so crazy....

I sigh softly and let my head hang, showing that I give up. I'm beyond tired... I can't struggle anymore...

Suddenly the door to my "jail" opens, revealing a bright light and a girl. Oh God.....  please help me....

"Is my baby okay? I brought you some food." She says, resting the bag of food onto the rusted desk.

"I'm not you're baby. Stop calling me that.." I say in a serious tone. I glare at her harshly before rolling my eyes at her.

"You shouldn't be disrespectful to me. I am the one who has you tied up in chains. Don't forget that..." She smiles at me before opening the bag of food.

She takes out a container and walks over to me. She rests the container at my feet and opens it.

"Come now, open up.." she says, shoving the food towards my mouth.

"Fuck you..." I kick the container of food causing it to spill across the floor. "I rather starve then eat food from you."

She gets up from the floor and holds her stomach. She groans a little before looking at me with dark eyes.

"Y/n, Honey, you're not going to starve on my watch. I will shove this food down you're throat if I have to.." She runs her hands through her hair out of frustration before treading over to the rusted desk.

She searches around in the desk before pulling out a syringe, containing a clear liquid.

"W-Wendy... w-what are you doing with that. Stay away from me!!" I yell causing her to raise her eyebrow at me.

"I can't stay away from you Y/n... I love you." She walks over to me and sits in my lap. She caresses my cheek slowly before pressing the tip of the syringe onto my neck.

"You don't love me... if you loved me you wouldn't hurt me. All you feel for me is lust..." I say in an angry tone.

"SHUT UP!!" She yells, before stabbing the syringe into my neck. "Look what you made me do!! You're so mean to me Y/n..."

My vision begins to blur and I begin to lose consciousness.. What the fuck did she inject me with??

"We.....nd.......y........"

"Shh my love.... just rest... I don't want to hurt you anymore..."