Chapter Eight: Feeling Love

(Your POV)

I yawn and rub my eyes as I sit up on my bed.

Well..... not my bed.......

I scratch my neck and get up from my spot. I slowly tread towards the door and turn the knob.

Is that..........

Bacon????

I love bacon.........

I suddenly pick up my pace and speed down the stairs.

I follow the wonderful aroma to the kitchen. When I enter the room, I meet a blonde girl staring right at me.

"You're awake! Morning!" She smiles softly at me. She places two peices of bacon on a plate along with two fluffy pancakes.

"You made food?" I say, my voice sounding hoarse from just waking up.

"Yep. We are also late for school..... but it's alright. Who cares about school right?" She chuckles softly and takes a bite of her pancake.

I suddenly remember all that happened yesterday. Oh my God...... Mom is going to kill me......

"Shit..... I gotta go Wendy..... I'll see you late-"

"You didn't eat yet. Aren't you going to eat." She exclaims. I turn around and she is suddenly right behind me.

"Jeez, you scared me Wendy..." I place my hand on my chest.

"What do you mean? I'm not scary...." She pouts softly at me. She slowly snakes her hand around my arm. "Just eat before you go Y/n..."

I sigh softly and glance back to the kitchen.

I guess I should huh.....

"Sure.... why not...." I smile at her and walk back to the kitchen, her arms still locked with mine.. "U-Uh... you could let me go now...."

"R-Right... S-Sorry" She immediately releases my arm and looks away from me.

I sit down in the chair next to her and stare at the plate in front of me. This really looks delicious. As I take a bite of the pancake, I could have sworn I saw Wendy drool......... I could be imagining things.....

I continue to eat the food with occasional noises from Wendy...... strange noises.....

I clear my throat softly and get up from my spot.

"Okay..... I'll see you later then...." I smile at her before walking towards the door.

"Kay...... be safe..... m-" she mumbles the last bit.

"What did you say?" I exclaimed, raising an eyebrow at her.

"O-Oh.... nothing! Take care!" She waves softly at me as I close the door.

☆-------------------------------------------------☆

"Where have you been!?" My mother yells, throwing her shoe at me. She gets up from the couch and walks over to me. She picks up her slipper and beats me with it.

She's so harsh.......

"I was at my friend's house..... my phone died so I couldn't say anything." Good lying skills Y/n. I'm proud.

"You were at a FRIEND'S house?!? You're GROUNDED!! Did you forget that?!" She yells even louder if possible. She continues to hit me with her slipper. I'm sure my arm is red now.

"I'm sorry Mom! I was just so tired of everything. I needed a break from all of this." I yell, making her stop abusing me.

She stares at me dumbfounded for a minute before taking a deep breath.