Chapter Sixteen: Feeling Psycho...

(Kay..... this chapter is going to be a little more.... PSYCHO as it says in the name. If you're not okay with stuff like this then.... I don't really know what to tell you... this chapter will also be a bit more descriptive, so if you're uncomfortable with that, then just skip past those parts. You aren't really missing anything if you skip them. Okay! Let's continue.)
《....》- means sound effect..

(Your POV)

The door to the jail that I'm being held in opens revealing a excited Wendy.

What does she want from me now...

"Honey!! How are you? Are you feeling okay??" I glare at her harshly which makes her chuckle at my expression.

"I'm wonderful Wendy. Just Peachy..." I say in a sarcastic tone. She smiles at me in a creepy way and walks up to me.

She looks down at me and caresses my face slowly, way too slow for my liking....

"You don't know how much I want to destroy your pretty little face." She places her hands on my shoulders and sits in my lap. "God you're so adorable..."

She leans closer to my face. I feel her breath graze my lips.

"W-Wend-"

She cuts me off by smashing her lips against mine. I don't kiss her back which she notices of course. She tightens her grip on my shoulders and breaks the kiss.

"Kiss back" she kisses me again and digs her nails into my shoulders causing me to whimper during the kiss. I decide to kiss her back since the pain in my shoulders was becoming unbearable..

She bites my lip and inserts her tongue into my mouth.

I should feel disgusted knowing that the person I'm kissing has killed multiple people but somehow, it turns me on.

I feel so helpless right now. She has complete control over me. If my arms and legs were free, would I even be able to push her away?

She breaks the kiss and breathes rapidly. I lay my head back and take a deep breath, hoping to calm myself down.

"I want you inside me."

I dart my eyes to Wendy in shock. Did I hear her correctly? She trails her hands from my chest slowly down to my-

THUD》

Wendy pauses her movements and darts her eyes up to the stairs

Is someone out there? Should I scream for help?

Wendy gets off of my lap and walks over to the rusted desk. She kneels down and grabs a bat from under the desk. The bat is covered in blood.

"W-Wendy.. don't hurt them. Please! Stop killing people!" I yell, making her pause. She looks back at me with a confused look.

"Oh honey.... I'm killing them for you..." She smirks at me before walking up the stairs. She opens the trap door but doesn't close it...

If only I could break free now..

I wiggle around in my chair, hoping to slip my hands out of the chains.

Come on... almost there.....

I finally slip my hand out of one of the chains. I quickly pull my other hand out. I stand up and realize that I forgot the chains on my ankles.