Feeling Lost Part: 2

(Your POV)

"Do you think she is uncomfortable around me?" I asked Chanyeol pouting at him.

"Nah... she's just, awkward sometimes. I think she likes you dude." Chanyeol helps me up from the bed and smirks at me.

Really??

"You think so?" He nods at me and chuckles at my shocked expression. "Why don't you ask her first to make sure? I don't want to confront her and find out she doesn't like me.."

"Sure whatever... I'll ask her." He places my arm around his shoulder and walks out of the nurse's office.

"It got dark really fast..." Chanyeol says, looking around the gloomy halls.

I nod at him and look around the halls. I hope Seulgi got home safely....

We exit the campus and slowly tread to my house.

"So what are we doing tonight? Playing games as usual or are we doing something different?" Chanyeol asked, smiling widely as we walk.

"It doesn't really matter to me. I just want to do something fun." He chuckles at my words and continues to walk with me to my house.

☆------------------------------------------------☆

We enter my room and sit down on my bed.

I'm so tired.... I should just go to sleep....

"So.... what are we going to do?" Chanyeol falls back onto my bed and sighs.

"I don't know...." I sigh and walk over to the TV. I turn it on and scan through the various channels. I stop on a anime that I just recently started to watch.

"You watch anime too?" Chanyeol asks, sitting up from his spot.

"Yeah." I sit down in front of the TV watching the show with interest. I got so interested in it, that I didn't realize my mouth slowly began to open.

(A/n: Does anyone else do that? No? Just me? Kay...)

We sat there for about an hour staring at the TV like idiots.

"It's almost 11:00." Chanyeol says, checking the time on his phone.

"We've been watching anime for that long? Jeez...." I sigh and get up from my spot, stretching my body slightly.

"I guess so...." Chanyeol gets up from my bed and yawns. "Anyway... I'm going to head home. I need to check up on Seulgi as well.."

"Tell her I said 'Hi'." I say, a smile creeping up on my face.

"Okaayyy...... I'll tell her. Don't hurt my sister when you guys start dating. Okay?." I chuckle at his words and follow him out of my room.

"Go home safely!" I yell and give him a small wave before closing the door.

Does Seulgi really like me?

☆------------------------------------------------☆
(Seulgi's POV)

Where am I?

The first thought that comes to my head is to scream.

"HELLO!?!? IS SOMEONE THERE?? HELP ME!!" I move my arms and realize that my movement is restricted.

The last thing i remember is running out of school towards home...

After that........ I don't remember a single thing....

How did I get here?

Where IS here?

Why are my arms tied?

AM I IN DANGER?!?!

I'm in danger aren't I??

What did I do wrong?!?

Someone help me.....

I feel lost, helpless and scared....

I wiggle around in my chair for a few more minutes until I hear a door unlock.

Someone's there....

Are they dangerous?

Are they here to help me?

Please.... help me....

"Awe.... you're struggling.... how cute." A voice says. A female voice to be exact. A familiar female voice.

VERY familiar voice....

In fact.....

"W-Wendy?? Did you do this? Please let me g-"

I get cut off by her obnoxious and terrifying laughter.

"Let you go?? That would ruin my fun though......" She takes a step closer and closes the door behind her.

I'm terrified right now...

She turns on the light, revealing her terrifying, crazy face. I look at her from head to toe and realize she's holding a knife in her hand.

No......

She's holding a knife with BLOOD draining from it.

"Did you hurt someone?? W-Why!?" I yell, panicking even more as she steps closer to me.

"Well.... she was getting ready to leave this earth anyway.... I put her out of her misery." She says, pointing at the limbs in the corner of the room. "Oh and also... she saw that you were in here..... I couldn't let her leave just like that...."

S-She killed an old woman!??!?

"OH MY GOD!!! NO!! WHY WOULD YO-"

"Shhhhh..... don't make such a big deal out of it. If your fuss or scream then....." she leans to my ear and says.....

"You'll be next.."

She smirks at me before flipping the knife in her hand.

What is she...

Wait......

"No!"

"Please!!"

"No!!"

"NO- STOP!!!!!!"

☆------------------------------------------------☆

(Your POV)

I wake up to the sound of my phone buzzing.

So early in the morning? God..... luckily there's no school today.....

I pick up my phone and scroll through the messages from Chanyeol.

Wait.....

Seulgi is missing???

I dart out of my room and down the stair to meet my parents staring at the TV which displays a picture of the girl herself...

Seulgi too???? Don't tell me she's dead now!?!?

I run my hand through my hair and dart out of the house.

I need to talk to Chanyeol......

Okay.... so.....

The following chapters will be a bit more.....

Dark......

I won't say anything else.........

Read at your own risk!

You've been warned!!