Chapter Two: Feeling Uncomfortable

"What was that all about?" I ask, grabbing Wendy's wrists... she's going to run away from me again...

She turns around to me and stares at my soul. Jeez.........

"I just don't like her..." She says, snatching her hand away from me. She continues to push her shopping cart down the aisle.

What happened to that shy and innocent Wendy??

"Why don't you like her?" I exclaim, running after her.

"I just don't...... she doesn't like me and I don't like her..." she says, taking some cans from the shelf.

I guess that's a valid reason.......

"Did something happen between you two?" I say, walking in front of her shopping cart. She immediately stops pushing the cart and looks up at me.

"Nothing happened between us.... now leave me alone......... please....." she says, darting her eyes to the ground.

"Okay. You got it dude." I raise my hands up, showing her that I'll stop.

She continues to grab stuff off the shelf, glancing at the price on each item.

"You go to my school?" I ask, raising an eyebrow at her. I turn my eyes to the shelf and grab a couple of cans.

"No........ you go to my school...... I was there first." She pushes her cart and cruises down the aisle.

I chuckle softly at her words and follow her.

"So do you play any sports? Or are you in any clubs." I lean on my cart and look at her.

"Does it look like I'm the type of person to play any sports?" She says, looking at me with an uninterested glare.

I smile widely at her and say, "You look like you could play volley ball."

She turns away from me and continues to walk.

Why is she so shy...... I just wanna talk....

"So your not in any clubs I'm guessing". I push my cart faster to catch up with her. I stop by her side.

"No......" She sighs and takes a box of cookies off the shelf. She continues to walk down the aisle.

"You want to join one together?" I smile widely at her.

She immediately looks at me. Her cheeks seems to glow pink a bit.

"Y-Y-You want t-to join a c-club with m-m-me?" She asks.

"Yeah.......... I did just ask you that......." I chuckle softly and smile.

She bites her nails a little and then looks at me.

"S-Sure." She smiles softly and walks away from me.

Hm...

Maybe she's just feeling uncomfortable around me.......

I grab a couple more stuff from the shelf and then make my way out of the aisle.

Where did she go now....

I scan the different aisles for the blonde girl. She is no where to be found...

Did she leave already?

I didn't even get her number......

I sigh and walk to the check out. I wait in line and sigh softly.. Does she not like me? Why is she acting this way?

I finally reach the cashier and she scans my items.

"That will be $27.65" she says smiling at me.