Chapter Five: Feeling Worried..

(Wendy's POV)

I can't believe I'm holding his hand right now! It's so warm and soft. I want this to last forever.

I open the door to the rooftop and drag him to a nearby bench.

"So what is it?" He says, looking at me confused. I can see I little bit of concern in his eyes.

Adorable....

I take a my lunch out of my bag and begin to open the container. He then looks at me confused.

I pick up a piece of sushi and shove it to his face.

"I wanted you to try it. I just made them and I wanted to know if they were good." I say, showing no emotion.

He looks at me shocked then he glances at the piece of sushi, only inches away from his mouth.

He then eats it.

"So.... how is it?" I look at him, awaiting his answer.

"G-Good...." he says, chewing the food. I watch him chew the piece of sushi a couple more times until he finally swallows it.

I smile at him and take another piece of sushi. I shove the sushi into my mouth.

Delicious.....

"Is that really all you wanted to say to me?" Y/n asked, looking at me with confusion written all over his face.

"I also wanted to ask you about Yeri. What did she say to you..." I look at him with a serious expression, showing a little bit of anger. Relax Wendy....

"Y-Yeri?? She..... Uh........ She told me t-"

He gets cut off by the bell. Damn it.....

"We should get to class..." He says, getting up from his spot.

I softly groan and place the cover on my container. I shove it back into my bag and get up from my spot, zipping up my bag and swinging it onto my shoulder.

He pushes the door open and treads down the stairs.

I follow behind him slowly.....

☆-------------------------------------------------☆

School is over finally....... my head was starting to ache from that last class.

I swing my backpack onto my shoulder and head out of the door.

"Wendy!" Y/n yells out. I turn around to face him. I can identify that voice from a mile away.....

"Y-Yes?" I look at him with a confused look. He chuckles softly at my expression.

"Do you want to walk home together? Since we live next to each other I thought it would only make sense to walk wi-"

"Of course I would! You don't have to ask me to walk home." I exclaimed, cutting him off.

"Okay! Let's go the-"

"Y/n!" I peak over his shoulder to identify the voice.

It's Yeri...... this bitch needs to stay in her place......

"Oh Yeri.. Hey what's up?" Y/n turns to look at her, giving her a smile.

Your only supposed to smile at me Y/n....

"Do you want to get some coffee? Maybe we can catch up with each other as well." Yeri glances at me then back at him.

I bet she's worried......