Chapter Fourteen: Feeling Scared..

(Tzuyu POV)

I watch Wendy walk into her house. Should I go and ask her? No... she may get upset... she also lost her friend as well...

But I lost my brother and my friend....

I tread over to her house and knock on the door. She has to know at least something...

"Hello... Tzuyu right?" She says, in a low, soft tone.

"Y-Yeah." I take a deep breath before opening my mouth to speak again.. "Can you help me look for Y/n?"

She looks at the ground and sighs..

"It's okay if you don't want to. I completely understand. You guys were close as well right?" She nods and looks up to me with water in her eyes.

"He treated me better than anyone, even my family couldn't compare to how well he treated me." I smile softly at her as a tear drops from her eye.

"It's okay... the police will find him soon. He'll be back." I smile widely to reassure her. She smiles weakly at me and nods. "Before I go, I wanted to ask if you saw him before he went missing."

She looks up at me showing no emotion. It's like she flipped a switch and her whole mood and aura changed..

"No..." She says in a low, dark tone...

I would lie if I said I wasn't scared.

"O-Okay.. I'll see you around then!" I smile at her before turning on my heel and walking back to my house.

Something is up.....

That girl has a weird vibe.....

I speed up to my room and close the door behind me. I slip my phone out of my pocket and dial 911.

"911 what is you're emergency?"

"Hello, I was calling to talk to someone about Y/n's case.."

"Okay... what would you like to talk about?"

"I have a suspicion that our neighbor has something to do with it."

"What make you say that? Do you have evidence?

"No... but I will. I'm planning on watching her to see if she goes anywhere suspicious... she had a relationship with Y/n that's why I'm suspecting she has something to do with it."

"Ma'am... I'm going to have to ask you to refrain from doing that... this case if police business only, I don't want you to concern yourself with it..."

"All I'm doing is following her... I will call back from this exact number at 9:00 p.m. If you do not receive a call, then my suspicions were right..."

"Ma'am I do not want you to risk your safety. I'm asking you to stay home.."

"I'm sorry. I can't. I rather risk my safety if it means saving my brother and making my parents happy again..."

The woman pauses and let's out a sigh..

"Alright then... I will search for you're address. Keep you're phone on the call. Do not hang up at all... If you see anything suspicious, run. Don't hang around. Drop you're phone and leave it there. This will allow us to search for the exact location of you're phone, allowing us to have an exact location of the kidnapper."

"Okay. I understand. What if they find me?"

"Like I said..... run."

"Okay. I'll be watching her. If she goes anywhere suspicious, I'll call..."

"Alright. Be safe.."

I hang up the phone and peek out of my window. Her house has no lights on as usual....

I sit there staring at her house for an hour, until she finally exits the house. I immediately dial 911 and tell the woman that she is leaving her house.

I shove my phone into my pocket and dart towards the front door. I slowly open it and spot Wendy, walking towards the forest..

I swallow a lump in my throat and follow behind her slowly but surely...

This is not the time to be scared Tzuyu....

I'm coming Y/n.... please be safe..