Chapter 4: Laito in the Church

~At school~

"(Y/N), you're drinking too much Cranberry juice!" Yui said to you as she saw you drinking three boxes already. 

"I've lost a lot of blood because of Shu, I have to drink more extra." You two walked downstairs as you talked about what happened to both of you a few days ago. 

"Found it!" Yui then walked to the telephone as she placed her bag and you placed yours near the phone as Yui tried to call Father. 

"Do you think this wasn't broken like that one in Sakamaki's?"

"No, it doesn't have a wire cut off." You continued drinking cranberry until you turned right and jumped in fright because Kanarto was standing there. "K... Kanato, you're still here."

"Yui, Sweet blood, don't you two understand why I'm here? I'm thirsty, So is Teddy." He then talked to his teddy. "Say, Teddy? What do you think of Yui and Sweet Blood for being so callous?"

"We... We're sorry. All right, we'll go and buy you something." Yui replied, she then spoke to Teddy. "I'm sorry, Teddy."

"Would you please not address my Teddy as though you know him? I am the only advisor he needs. Isn't that right, Teddy?"

"O... Oh, I didn't know." Yui stammered as Kanato talked about his teddy with jealousy. "Anyway, I'll be right back."

"Should I keep an eye on our bags, Yui?" You asked her. 

"Don't worry, it won't disappear anywhere. Besides, I wanna check if we may find a cranberry juice for you, (Y/N)." 

Your eyes light up in excitement as Yui mentioned cranberry juice, you jumped around like a child before you two headed to the cafeteria. 

Kanato smiled slightly as he watched two girls walk away especially you whom he called your nickname from him, Sweet Blood.

.

.

.

~Timeskip~

You both returned to Kanato with a cup of coffee in Yui's hands. You were feeling disappointed that the cafeteria, didn't have any cranberry juice. 

"Here, I brought you coffee." Yui gave it to Kanato but he flicked it off of her hands and the coffee spilled onto your right hand very badly. "Ow!"

"I prefer things that are sweet! I hate things that are bitter, like coffee! Why can't you see that?!" Kanato shouted, very furiously. 

"That's no reason to throw it on the floor and hurt (Y/N)'s hand." Yui said but Kanato shouted back. 

"Don't talk back to me! You are worthless and have no right!"

"I... I'm sorry."

"You aren't sorry, so why are you apologizing?!"

"Then, what do you want from me or (Y/N)?" Yui questioned. 

"I want you both to think of that on your own."

"I... I'll go get you something else." Yui suggested. 

"No, thank you. I'm no longer interested." Kanato looked at your hand as it started to turn red. He came to you and held your hand up. "Did the coffee splash on your fingers? Was it painfully hot? You poor thing." 

He kissed your backhand before he licked, making you pull back. "Tell me... do you two hate me? Well, do you? Do you two want to learn more about me?"

"It's not as if I hate you. And we would like to learn about you, but..."