Chapter 10: Both of your Destinies

Richter, you and Cordelia in Yui's body changed from school uniform into the dark blue dress, with the same color as her gloves, black heels with the red rose clip on her head while you were in a black dress, and white apron maid uniform.

"This reminds me of the good, old days." Cordelia said while leaning on the balcony, watching the full moon. 

"We would forget about the time, and dance the night away. It seems just like yesterday." Richter said beside her, "Cordelia, my sister in law--" 

Cordelia pressed her finger on his lips to shut him up. "You called me that intentionally. That's so cute."

Richter held her hand in his as he spoke, "It wasn't international. You are my brother's wife. That fact is inescapable." He leaned out of the balcony as he walked away from Cordelia. "I am a man who fought with his brother over you and lost. In an effort to forget you, I wandered the world for hundreds of years."

"But why?" She asked, looking at Richter with a smirk. "There was no need to forget me. You don't owe anything to Karlheinz. Am I right?" 

Richter smiled at Cordelia's comment, "Only a wicked woman would compel a response to that."

"You're so fun to tease, Richter." Cordelia said, Richter turned to her. "Let it go. It's all in the past. As you can see, I have been resurrected, and you even brought a loyal slave for me, as you wished."

"Hey, what's the meaning of this?!" all of them turned to the voice and saw it was Ayato. 

"Oh, it's you, Ayato. It's been a long time." Cordelia greeted her son. Ayato looked at Yui and you and was slightly shocked that your eyes had changed. 

"What have you done?"

"It doesn't appear you're here to say. How pleased you are to see me again, As for why I'm here..." She then gestured to Richter as she said, "Richter, would you please explain it to him? I need some rest, and I'm really sore on my shoulder, needing someone to massage it. I'm not fully used to this body yet."

Ayato narrowed his eyes as his mother inside Yui kept talking, "They shouldn't even be conscious. Yet, they're trying to eject me. It's tiresome. I suppose this body isn't fully mine yet, while that girl's soul doesn't leave her body yet. Come with me, (Y/N)." Cordelia commanded, you followed her with your eyes showing blank and empty, Cordelia smirked and chuckled as she walked past Ayato before going inside with you closing the door.

"What did you do to them?" Ayato asked after Cordelia left with you, leaving only Ayato and Richter.

.

.

.

~Flashback~

Before Kanato came to burn her body, Richter met her in the rose bushes. He looked at her bloody body with her eyes open.

"Oh, Cordelia!" Richter kneeled down to her and held her head up, "What happened? Who did this to you?"