Chapter 8: Cordelia

You woke up later as you felt pain on your wrist, you looked and saw fang marks on it. "Is Ayato who did that? Probably him..." 

You changed your gown into the uniform before you went to the garden for fresh air. You then saw a glimpse of Yui in the bushes. You quickly sprinted to you but tripped the rock nearby making you fall down. 

Yui flinched and gasped in surprise and concern. "Oh my god! (Y/N), Are you okay? Does it hurt or you or scratched?" She checked on your legs and let out a sigh as they were no bleeding or wound. She helped you get up on your feet. 

"So... what are you doing here, Yui?" You asked when you looked around the area. 

"Picking the flowers... it was beautiful here."

"Yep, I wonder if they're white roses around here?" You said. You really liked the roses, especially the white and red ones. "I met only red roses... doesn't matter, all the flowers around here are very pretty anyway." 

As you both kept talking and admiring the flowers, you two heard the sound of a piano playing. "A piano?" Yui mumbled, you looked in that direction. 

"There was a music room over there, maybe it came for there."

.

.

.

Yui opened the door as you two reached the music room, Laito was playing the piano with his eyes closed. "Why, hello, Bitch chan, Feisty chan." You flinched as you didn't think that he would notice you two were coming. "I'm thrilled that we ran into each other here."

"Should we ask him about the woman?" Yui asked. 

"Yui, she's their mother, if you remember." You replied. 

"But maybe he can tell us her name, right?"

"It's impolite for you to gossip in front of me, Feisty chan." Laito interrupted you, you inhaled deeply before walking towards him who was still playing the piano. Yui was standing on your left. 

"Latio... What's your mother's name?" Laito stopped playing immediately as his face changed. 

"She's a pretty lady... with long hair." Yui added.

"Why do you two want to know that?" A voice asked, you looked behind Laito and saw Kanato and Ayato leaning on the windowsill. "What are you doing here?"

"Ayato, Kanato..." Yui mumbled, she held onto her arm tightly as I asked them. "Tell us... what is your mother's name?"

You noticed that their looks changed, Kanato hid his face behind Teddy, Laito didn't have that smirk on his face, and Ayato changed into boring looks with his eyes narrowed.

"Cordelia..."

.

.

.

~Flashback~

On the night of the red full moon, inside the mansion, Cordelia was groaning on the stairs as she tried to stop the bleeding. She panted with her blood dripping off her lips. "A... ya... to?" 

Ayato with Cordelia's blood on his shirt looked at his mother before looking at his bloody shirt. "What a shame, it's ruined now. And I really like this shirt too. It soaked in your blood, Mom." 

He licked the blood on his left hand and enjoyed it. "Your blood tastes so sweet."  He licked it again. "It's so delicious." 

He looked up with bloodstain on his mouth and an evil smirk. "I want more."