Chapter 6.5: (Y/N)'s Recap

My name is (Y/N) Komori. I have one sister who is one month older than me Yui Komori, we were raised at a church because our father is a priest.

Yui and I have been told that our mother died when I was born after one month. My father was suddenly posted overseas... so he decided to leave us in the care of our distant relatives...

...The Sakamaki's family.

That is where Yui and I met the six Sakamaki brothers. At this point, both of us were still completely unaware... that their interference... would severely influence the course of my and Yui's destinies.

(Y/N) met with Ayato when he was sleeping on the couch and (Y/N) entered the mansion. Yui stood near him as (Y/N) stood on Yui's left.

"Um, excuse me." Yui touched Ayato's hand and was shocked as it felt cold. "(Y/N)! His hand was cold."

"What? Do you think he's dead?" (Y/N) then listened to Ayato's chest, she then shocked as she found that Ayato's heart wasn't beating.

"He has no pulse! He's really dead!"

A hand grabbed Yui's phone from her hands. "Damn, you both are noisy." Ayato sat up as he

"Y... You're alive!" Yui said with shock. 

"Why wouldn't I be alive? What do you two think I am?"

"But your heart was stopped," (Y/N) replied as she stood up but when Yui was gonna stand up, Ayato quickly grabbed her waist and slammed her against the couch. 

"What?!"

"Hey! Get out of her, Baka!" (Y/N) tried to get Yui out of Ayato, but he flicked her away, making her land down on the floor hard.

.

.

.

"Your life and Pancake's are completely at the mercy of yours truly. I can do whatever I want with you so stop quibbling over every little thing!"

Ayato threw (Y/N) down to the pool as he watched her struggling. "Now tell me. Tell me that I'm the best of all my brothers, Tell me that I'm better than anyone else and that you belong to me exclusively."

"Ayato! Baka, I can't swim!" (Y/N) called to him before her body sank down below. 

Ayato jumped following her and pulled her up. Ayato watched (Y/N) before he kissed her under the water, (Y/N) opened her eyes slightly as she felt something soft on her lips.

Ayato pulled off before he pulled (Y/N)'s collar down and bit on her shoulder. Her blood flowed in the water as Ayato drank her blood. Ayato then rose up the water, (Y/N) coughed as the water was inside her lungs.

"Your blood... I can't believe it... It tastes very sweet and delicious just like Pancake." Ayato said with his eyes widened in surprise at her taste. But he stopped as he heard (Y/N) cursing him. 

"Ba... ka..."

He looked at her with a little worry. "I guess that's enough for today."

.

.

.

"Are you two the women he mentioned?"