Chapter 7: The Past of Brothers

While outside the mansion was raining hard, and Yui and you woke up from the dreams. You both opened your eyelids and woke up. 

"Was it a dream?" Yui said, the lighting stroke as you both sat up. You stood out of bed and stretched your arms. "It's raining really hard, What should we do?" Yui said. You shrugged your shoulders as she didn't know what to do. 

Yui removed the curtain to look outside while you stood beside her. You both saw a purple-haired woman standing in the garden.

"What? Who is that?" Yui questioned. You squinted her eyes, she caught that the woman was slowly turning to them. Her bang covered her eyes, and she smirked evilly at both of you who were watching through the window. 

You both then felt hurt inside them, Yui in her chest while you were on your head. They both fell down to the floor as they felt a blackout. The window has been opened by the strong wind of the storm. 

Yui and you both got up from the floor, you both opened your eyes as they became dark and didn't have a sparkle as you both got controlled.

.

.

.

~Timeskip~

Yui and you walked mindlessly at the bottom of the mansion while in nightgowns and bare feet. 

Yui and you were holding hands with each other to avoid getting separated.

.

.

.

You found yourself in the garden, holding on Yui's hand in your right hand, behind you two was a fountain. 

"What? Are we in the mansion, right?" You questioned. Yui turned to you and nodded slightly. You two then heard a voice that looked like a child call. 

"Over here!"

"Who's that?" You questioned and pointed to three children who raced towards you both. 

"Wait... they look familiar... Oh! I get it now!"

"It's Ayato, Laito, and Kanato!" You told Yui as she watched them run past both of you, the bats flew up to the sky. Kanato cried as he held his Teddy. 

"He was kinda cute when he was little."

"The bats I just caught got away." He said with a tear. Ayato and Laito turned and looked at their brother. 

"Don't cry, Kanato." Laito comforted him. "We can catch them again." 

Ayato placed his hand on his hips. "Yeah, stop your sniveling! I'll catch 'em for you!" Ayato raced with Laito and followed him but they both stopped as the voice called Ayato.

"Ayato?"

They both turned to their left, the purple-haired woman, with light green eyes like Ayato's, wore a black dress with straps made up in a zigzag pattern, the dress had a slit on the right side of her hips showing delicate white ruffles underneath.

"Is this where you've been? Now come along with me." The woman walked to them but mostly talked to Ayato.

"I think she's the one we saw in the garden." You said to Yui who nodded slightly. "I think... she was their mother." 

Yui turned to you sharply as you said. "Why do you think like that?"

"Because she has the same eye color as Ayato's and hair like Kanato's."