Prologue💙

One girl was talking with herself while cleaning her boss's office...

Her pov...

This man is a total gone case... Who scatters papers like this and then he will say," There is a proper technique to do every small task and one should repeat again and again till he becomes perfect." Huh!! He's not a perfectionist but a jerk, idiot but cute one... Ahh!! I still wonder how my thoughts have changed in this one year... Earlier I used to hate him and didn't liked to even see his face but now... Now I am head over heels for him... But I will not tell him this soon... I am still angry...

I still remember how I met him... Then something happened and I had to leave my home and come here because it was necessary or my family and friends would have ended up being hurt... Some very strange things happened very next day of our meet...

(1 incidence...)

I was in my college and class was going on but by mistake I slept for a minute and that irritaing woman (her teacher) saw me... It was not my mistake actually that I slept... She was so boring I am telling you... Then she started scolding me... She was shouting... I was feeling angry because she was insulting me in front of everyone because of her mistake... Who had told her to bore us this much... Other students were looking down in their books... Suddenly I don't know what happened she got scared and took a step back... She only said,"Your eyes..your eyes..." Then class got over... I saw my table and it had scratches as if some tiger or lion had scratched it from its nails... Weird...

(2 incident)

After that class I went to washroom because I was sad as that witch has treated me bad and then she herself behaved as if I will kill her... I haven't done anything... And my best friend with whom I share everything was also absent... I wished to be a bird 🐦 so that I can fly from there...

Then I went to my other class... Relief is that here there are different people because they didn't had the same subject in which that woman did that... I will kill her... I sat on my seat...

But one can never find peace when they want... There was one girl who said to all that where am I and from where did this bird came and sat on my seat... Bloody bitch... I am sure she had heard me because she was also in the washroom... If I was a dog I would have bitten her thén and there...😡

When next day I went to college then I found out that some animal had attacked that teacher last night and she died... So shocking... And some wild dog had bitten that girl... So..so..so strange... Right? What a coincidence I thought... But now I know it's not...

Ahh!! Leave all this... It's his tea time... I have to go... He likes his tea in full proportion... Quantity to milk and water and sugar should be measured and boiling time is fixed or else he would not like...

_____________________________________

That was the prologue...

Tell us what do you think? What happened??

We will post 1 part soon...

Its a collab guys so guess the writers if u can 😊😊😊😊