chapter - 01

𝖕𝖗𝖔𝖑𝖔𝖌𝖚𝖊

„who is she?"

The female Hokage listens intently to Izumo's report about a girl passing out in front of Konoha's gates.

"There were no major injuries on her but it seems like she was running from something.", Izumo explains.

"She may be an enemy or she may know of an enemy. We can't let her go right away. Send Kakashi and Gai to guard her room.", Tsunade orders the shinobi in front of her.

"Yes, Hokage-sama.", he replies before taking off.

"Is it possible?", Shizune asks the Slug Princess.

"There is no doubt that this girl may be the heiress of the clan. Our village may be in danger but we can't let her get into the hands of our enemies that will cause a bigger threat.", Tsunade answers.

The Hokage sighs with a worried face she then thinks more about the present information about this person.

Light blue hair along with her eyes. An extremely unique shade of blue that only the Shinozaki clan possesses. A clan that became "extinct" two years ago. Rumors say it was the Akatsuki, and some say they were annihilated by a plague. The reason still remains a mystery why the clan who resided far away from the five villages, vanished.

Being part of the Shinozaki clan was something to be proud of. They were a powerful clan, and because of that, they were targeted many times. They have isolated themselves from people. It was said that those who came close to their place came back with no memories. Their specialty in genjutsu gave them power to guard their unknown location.

It was a shock to the five villages that the clan suddenly disappeared. The said clan assured that they would send letters and extraordinary gifts to maintain peace with the nations. Some of their strongest shinobis volunteer to help. When that suddenly stopped, the villages became alert as they feared that the clan would attack them. However, it never arrived.

"Is this a sign that the Shinozaki clan still exists?", Tsunade asks herself.

She was definitely going to get answers from the girl.

𝐟𝐢𝐯𝐞 𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐬 𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐥𝐢𝐞𝐫

The girl knocked on every door that her small town had but no one opened it for her.

"Please! Help! My family has been murdered!"

Minutes ago, Mia came back from gathering wood for her father's usual bonfire. While approaching her house, she senses dark auras around it. The chill in her spine directed her body to take a peak from outside of their window. She saw two men wearing black cloaks, standing above the two bloody bodies of her parents.

Her hand covered her mouth to stop sounds erupting from her. She runs quickly to look for help but no one was answering her.

"Kisame! Find the girl, she must be around here.", she heard a voice boom from her house.

She runs for her life while tears run down from her face. The adrenaline rushing through her veins blocked the exhaustion she was feeling.

I don't want to die. Why is this happening?

Tears stream down her face as the thoughts in her mind consume her. She doesn't know where she was going but that didn't stop her.

Anywhere! Anywhere but not here.