chapter - 14

„meet my master"

𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤 𝐢𝐧 𝐤𝐨𝐧𝐨𝐡𝐚

"You're dismissed.", the Hokage says. Team Kakashi with Hanako went out of the office and said their good-byes to their sensei.

Kakashi stated very clearly that they should retreat and report Orochimaru's death to Tsunade. They all agree to the idea even though some of them still want to chase after Sasuke.

"Thank you for saving me back there, Kakashi-sensei and Sakura-chan.", Hanako says politely as she bows.

So she can still be polite. Reminds me of her old attitude when she just came.

Sakura thought before engulfing Hanako with a hug.

"You reckless idiot! Stop being like Naruto when fighting someone, alright?", Sakura says, again, tearing up.

"Eh!? What do you mean like me?", Naruto says, "And why does she get a hug and I get punches from you!?", he complains.

"Shut up! Hanako-chan is different.", Sakura points at him.

Hanako just sweat drops at the behavior of her friends. She looks at Kakashi and saw that he was already leaving. She waves her arms at him, saying goodbye, and Kakashi does the same.

"Naruto-kun, I have a question.", the girl faces him.

"Hm? What is it?", Naruto looks at her and then smiles, "You want a kiss?"

Hanako's face reddens at Naruto's words.

Why would he say that in front of Sakura-chan?! We didn't even kiss after that mission where I came back home.

She laughs evilly before covering Naruto's mouth with her hand and shoving his face to the ground. She hears Naruto's muffled words but ignored it.

"He doesn't know what he's talking about.", Hanako says to Sakura where Sakura only rolls her eyes at them.

"Whatever, call me when you have babies.", Sakura says before dashing off, making both of the teenagers blush.

Hanako finally lets go of the blonde boy that nearly died from suffocation.

"What was that for?", Naruto complains.

"Stop saying things like that!", the girl replies with a blush, "Plus, I wouldn't ask for a kiss from you!", she rolls her eyes.

"Geez, I was just teasing. You're so mean Hanako-chan!"

"Stop saying embarrassing things then!", Hanako sighs, "Anyway, I wanted to ask you what jutsu did you use. The blue thingy."

"Oh, rasengan?", Naruto happily explains the jutsu to Hanako who was amazed by it.

They both walk home, talking about Naruto's training outside of the village.

"My master's name is Pervy Sage."

"Pervy Sage?"

"Yeah! Wanna meet him? Granny told me he just came back."

"Sure!"

Hanako did not expect that the master of Naruto, who he calls a pervert, is one of the Legendary Sannins. Tsunade did not only help her train, she also educated her about the traditions, practices, and history of Konoha. She has always wanted to meet the last Sannin she never encountered.

"So, you're the Shinozaki Tsunade was talking about?", Jiraiya asks her.

"Yes, the very last one. I still can't remember what happened to my clan because of memory loss.", Hanako explains to him.