[five]

Thank you

Time skip~

Wonwoo's POV:

Since it was weekends, everyone was either bored or sleepy. I had a feeling from the start that something was off about Miyeon from the first day of her school. Mingyu too. He was acting weird. It was clear both of them felt uncomfortable; partly irritated around each other.

Maybe it was because of the fight. I wanted to ask him but he was already pissed. So I let it go, he's young and wild afterall. He'd be fine eventually, I told myself.

At evening, we decided to play spin the bottle to kill the boredom that was pinching us every minute. Miyeon whined saying that she didn't want to play but Jeonghan and Joshua hyung literally dragged her all the way to the living room and made her play, ignoring her annoyed expression. She looked like an angry raging cat who hated water but was already thrown at the bathtub full of cold water callously.

As usual she had a poker face which is hard to read. Something about her makes me attracted to her. I don't know what it is. Her aura itself is attracting. I even liked the way she moved her lips and mouth when she talked. Strange feelings.

The game started with an unnatural excitement driven by Hoshi. First the bottle landed on Vernon. He picked truth. "So it there anything between you and Seungkwan?" Jun asked wiggling his eyebrows. Vernon's face was red as tomato. Feeling the pressure, Seungkwan only let out a nervous laugh.

(Verkwan strikes)

These kids.

"We'll take it as a yes." Hoshi winked sarcastically. He looked ugly while winking, no offence Dokyeom.
Next up, it landed on S.coups hyung. "I'm a man. I pick dare." That's the spirit man. Because of this burning  confidience, he's named our leader. Jeonghan and Coups hyung are like the mother and father of this group and we're like a bunch of kids trapped in an adult body. Not me of course.

"Okay then kiss Woozi on the cheeks." Great work Jeonghan hyung for making this game interesting. The room was gradually filled with cheers and clappings. Coups hyung was slightly nervous while Woozi had a really disgusted face.

He's 101 percent straight.

"Sorry brother." Cheers became even louder after the kiss. Everyone laughed hysterically also cringed seeing their expression that marked nothing but pure sarcasm.

I could see with the corner of my eyes that Miyeon soundlessly giggled. Strangely, I found myself staring at her and I didn't want to look at anything except for her. It was the first time I saw her laugh. She looked cute.

The bottle then landed on her. Now's your chance Wonwoo. She picked truth. "How did you get the tattoo at your age?" I had to ask. It's quite fascinating and mysterious that she had a tattoo when she didn't reach the legal age yet. "It's a birth mark." She replied shortly, avoiding eye contacts at all cause.

A moon as a birth mark? It's unbelievable. I know she's hiding something. Even Jeonghan hyung too from the first day. I need run some investigation. Detective Wonwoo with a gigantic magnifying glass in the house.

My thoughts trailed off as the bottle again landed on Miyeon. Her luck wasn't favouring her at all. She again picked truth."So Miyeon what do you think about Mingyu?" This lightened up the mood. Thanks The8.

"He's a spoiled brat with no manners." She blurted out with a stern face, earning a bizarre look from everyone. The8 gulped and nervously laughed. "I'm going to bed. I'm tired." She left for her room. I heard from Jeonghan hyung that she doesn't budge from her bed during weekends. She couldn't possibly be tired that easily. That was simply an excuse she was giving to leave.

"She really needs a lesson for saying that about me." Mingyu gritted his teeth while clenching his fist and followed her upstairs. I tried to stop him but he didn't care at all and walked pass me stomping his feet.
He was never this rebellious.

"Leave them be. I'm sure they won't fight. Let's go to the convenience store. We need to buy alot of stuffs." Coups hyung said taking out his wallet. Slightly concerned, we left the house. I was predominantly worried about the snacks and ice cream I bought yesterday using my allowance because when Mingyu gets angry, he eats everything. Literally everything.

Miyeon's POV:

I didn't feel like playing anymore. So, I gave a lame excuse to save my ass from those nerve wracking questions and dares. If I stayed longer, who knows what vicious things they'd demand from me next.

I felt a stinging pain in my arms while climbing the stairs. Great. I cut myself with the sharp uncovered wall pin. Who keeps such sharp pin uncovered?

I just ignored it as it didn't hurt that much and headed for my room.
I sat on my bed, exhaling for breath. Brushing my fingers through my short hair, I noticed a tall figure leaning against the door. I knew who it was just by looking at the silhouette. "What do you want?" I asked not looking. I could feel his expression changing; his steps coming closer to me.

"Yah your hand is bleeding." It was clearly a worried expression. I know It's just an act. Kim Mingyu will never ever be worried about me. He hates a girl like me. Well he should.

I glimpsed at my hand and flinched at the sight of massive blood. I was bleeding like hell. Even the bedsheet had blood stains on it. I didn't notice it as it didn't hurt.

I don't easily bleed. When I do, it's not a very good thing. Infact it's a signal that something really bad is going to happen. Is the lunar eclipse near?
Will something bad happen to me or my people? Am I going to die soon?
They didn't follow me all the way to Korea right? It can't be-
My thoughts were interrupted as I felt another stinging pain piercing through my skin. I groaned as the pain increased.

Mingyu was cleaning my wound."Shh this will hurt a little." His tone morphed into a gentle and caring one  before applying antiseptic. "You don't need to do this. Don't act like you care. If you are so much determined about acting, then go audition somewhere else. Don't waste your time here. I know you hate me."

I was moving my hand away but he held it tighter, not letting it go. "Shut up. How come you didn't notice such a cut? You're bleeding like bitch." He changed the subject, completely ignoring my statement.

If only he knew it's not about the cut but a bad sign.

He wrapped it up with a white bandage. I never knew he had such a soft side of him. One thing I comprehended that it wasn't acting. He was genuinely worried.

But why?

"And I really don't actually hate type of hate you. You just piss me off." He stood up, legs ready to leave the room.
Subconsciously I held his wrist, making him turn to my direction.

"Thank you." I gave him an authentic  smile. A real one.

--------------
Cringe cringe cringe. My chapters are a whole bucket of cringe but don't hate me bcz I lobe yall :(
Anyways,Stream fallin flower yall it's so beautiful I can't stop watching it :') Thumbnail Jisoo is a whole mood