[seventeen]

Confessions

Miyeon's POV:

Time went by in a blink of an eye. Everyone knew about my secret. I somehow felt relieved like if anything unusual happened they didn't suspect me anymore. I was really surprised by how they easily accepted the abnormal and acted like nothing happened.

Sometimes I myself wonder if I'm worthy of being called a human.

Am I just a human?

Another ceaseless thought kept of budging me on the inside. I didn't put the lives of these people in danger by telling them everything did I?

Well not everything.

I did hide the most crucial part. It's for the best if they don't know about it. But will I be able to protect them like this? Even after all these, they never let me feel lonely or unloved. They're like my family now.

I'll protect them. I have to.

No matter what.

Even with the cost of my own life.

Also these days, Mingyu had been acting weird around me. Like, he had been really shy. He would blankly  stare at me in the dining table, stutter while talking to me, barely could maintain proper eye contact with me, often spaced out and so on. We didn't even fight that often which was quite unusual. His mood swings really worries me about his mental condition nowadays.

***

Text message:

Mingeww: Wanna hit the Han River with me?

Me: Why're you texting me from literally one room away?

Mingeww: I'm too lazy to walk all the way to your room and ask you.

Me: You lazyass. Your butt will grow big and fat if you rest too much.

Mingeww: Look who's talking. You literally sleep 14 hours or sometimes 16 or maybe you can sleep the whole day and night if we don't wake you up.

Me: I don't gain weight easily whopsies :3

Mingeww: Well it's different for me too. I'm a face genius unlike you. My features are one in a million. With this irresistible and exceptional beauty, I can even beat the Miss Universe.

(DaYUm MiNgYu)

Me: Hahahahahaaa. Don't joke anywhere. Oh wait I think I'm about pee my pants Jisoos you're hilarious.

Mingeww: I know I'm incredible duh.

Me: DO NOT START AGAIN I WON'T LET YOU EAT DESSERT AFTER DINNER

Mingeww: No no don'tttt, anything for dessert

Mingeww: Just leave it. I'm on diet anyways. People like you won't ever be able to notice my beauty. Watta shame

Me: Kim MingEWW I'm growing allergic to your braggings.

Me: Please shower with holy water from now on.

Mingeww: Tsk you and Jisoo hyung are so done with holy water. I asking once again. Wanna go or not?

Me: Mhmm. Lessgoo.

Mingeww: Yayyuu. Get dressed and meet me at the downstairs. Don't waste time by peeing you take a long time to pee. Hurry the hell up.

Me: WHAT?! ExCuSe mE? Am I suppose to drop my hormones for you? Or should I not perform my natural biological function just for you?!