[sixteen]

Revealed

Third Person's POV:

Since it was getting late, everyone started looking for her. They found her in an empty room with a little girl who was crying on her lap. They decided to stay hidden for a while and silently observe her, more like admire her.

What happened was beyond unpredictable. They were flabbergasted, their jaw dropped leaving their mouth hung open as they witnessed the most-fairy-tale-like scene.

A strange ray of lambent light radiated from her and scattered all over the room. It shone so brightly that it almost blinded their eyes, forcing them to shut close. Yet, their strong will to witness this movie like moment with their own eyes was way too powerful. The light gradually faded revealing her and the little girl, their positions unchanged. They couldn't fully register what just happened until they paid heed to the little girl.

The bleeding wound she had on her feet just a while ago, was completely gone.

It healed leaving no stain or drop of blood.

They couldn't believe their own eyes. Their minds were flooded with questions. Multiple emotions such as incredulity, wonder, amused, stunned engulfed them. Only her brother, who knew everything was calm and composed. He stood still and sharply sighed. They became impatient, as a result one of them accidentally barged in.

Miyeon shifted her gaze towards the figure. Her eyes widened; she dramatically gasped, as if she had been caught red handedly while committing a murder or a serious crime. She let the girl go and approached them, her body uncontrollably trembling and voice shaking as she whispered, "I'll explain everything once we get home."

They bid their goodbyes to the kids who supposedly wore a sad expression. Seeing that, they assured that they'd visit again very soon. "Mommy that unnie is an angel." The same little girl from earlier tugged onto the sleeve of the caretaker as she spoke with wonder. "Yes sweetheart she's just like an angel." She stated, smiling at the group of people who were leaving the doorsteps.

"No mommy she's really an angel. A real one." She debated shaking her head aggressively.

The caretaker weirdly glared at her before gesturing the group to ignore it and leave for their journey. Miyeon only let out a nervous chuckle as she couldn't figure out what to reply. The ride back home was unusually quite. Time to time, they stole small glimpses at her. Nervous and anxious sweat dripped down from her forehead despite the cold weather. Her brother lightly squeezed the hand, trying to give her hope that everything is going to be alright.

They sat on the couch and eyed her both curiously and suspiciously. Silence emerged for about a minute or two. They patiently waited for her to speak."Who are you? No wait. What are you?" Jun finally broke the stillness. "Are you an angel just like the little girl said?" Chan added following Jun's statement. "What we saw couldn't possibly be an illusion. Reveal your true self right now." Hoshi said in a demanding tone.

"I'm not an angel. I'm a human with supernatural abilities. Please don't be afraid of me. I'm harmless." She replied while composing herself.

They weren't convinced at all and demanded a proper explanation. She hesitated for a while, but then collected herself and finally decided to reveal her true identity. It was high time they know all details about her.

"Just like you guys witnessed, I've the ability to heal someone who's externally injured. I can heal their wound within minutes sometimes seconds. But it makes me weak as well. Nothing is free you know. Everything comes with a price." Being totally perplexed, they incredulously stared at her and signalled to continue. Their greed to hear more increased, despite the fact that they couldn't fully grasp the situation nor her words.