[nineteen]

First date

Miyeon's POV:

"What are you guys doing here at this hour?" Mingyu's voice sounded equally embarassed and disturbed by the interruption. "We came here to call you for the dinner. But it looks like we interrupted your little private moment. You are really dating him noona? From when? How? Why?" Seungkwan was overreacting again. "Mhmm from 3 minutes ago?" A small chuckle escaped from my mouth.

"You guys do look cute together." Chan put a finger under his chin, nodding. "We'll leave you guys for now. But hurry up with your eww things. The food will get cold." Seungkwan said leaving with a slight disgusted face, even though he was dating Vernon. Weird kid.

"So. What now?" I eyed Mingyu curiously. His actions caused me to giggle like a little kid. "Oh yeah. I didn't officially ask you out yet." He faked a cough, clearing his throat.

"Will you Miss Yoon Miyeon, take this ultimate handsome man as your beloved boyfriend?" He sounded just like those weeding priests.

"Yes, I do." I shyly nodded, grinning brightly. He's really something.

"Yahooo~ wohoo~" He jumped around as if he had won a big lottery. "Now let's go or else Jeonghan will kill us." We went to the dining table. Everyone was giving us weird glares. Being confused, we just stood there and observed their expressions. It was clear that the news had been delivered already but I wasn't really sure if the glares meant something optimistic or negative.

"I knew you kids were up to something." Seungchol gave us a fatherly wholesome smile. I let out a relieved sigh. The mood cheered up when everyone gave us warm smiles and claps. Even Seungkwan who was disgusted a moment ago, grinned happily while cheering. I was kinda shocked that my brother wasn't overreacting. In fact, he seemed the happiest among them. I was worried about him because he was afterall overprotective. Turned out I was worried for nothing.

We then continued with our eating, being all crimson in embarrassment and blushing.

"Let's go on a date tomorrow. Our first date." Mingyu leaned against my door while folding his arms. I didn't know if it was my stupid mind or he suddenly became even more good looking than he was. "Sure, why not." I was shy but I did hide it pretty well,
I guess.

He planted a soft peck on my forehead before wishing me good night and left for his room.

I called Xinxin to tell her all about my new relationship. "WHAT?! You and Mingyu are together? You mean Mingyu? KIM MINGYU?" She literally screamed over the line. If she screamed a little louder, then my eardrums would definitely start bleeding. Maybe it was really surprising afterall.

More like an irony I would say.

"I thought you'd go out with Joshua. I shipped you two." She was a bit disappointed. I then told her about his confession and that I rejected him. "I feel bad for him though. It was clear that he had liked you alot." Wait. How did she know about it? Maybe Joshua told Minghao and he told Xinxin.

"But I'm also really happy for you guys. It's true I shipped you two at first because Mingyu was being a ugly dick to you but now I think you and Mingyu look more perfect and cute together." Who knows what changed her mind but I was glad it did. She smiled, though I couldn't see it. "Thank you Xinxin."

We talked about some random stuffs. She told me stories about her and Minghao's first date. About how he screwed up by accidentally entering the girl's toilet since he didn't seem to care about the banner and later got beaten up the some mid aged ladies as they thought he was a pervert.

We hung up as it was getting late. I looked at the time. How come 3 hours passed like that? Time really flies.

I was really hyped up about tomorrow so I had to force myself to sleep by counting imaginary sheep in my bed.