Explanation

The book has ended but I figured out that there might be few things you guys are confused about. So here I'm with an explanation to your possible confusions.

First of all, all context, terms and conditions related to supernatural was used only for this book. Ofc supernatural doesn't exist but ffs do.
Here's the explanation to some possible questions:

Why did she break up with him?

Ans: It is simple. She broke up with him so that he wouldn't endanger himself for her. She wanted him to stay out of this.

Why didn't she tell anyone about the hunters or confronted the law for help?

Ans: Well the fact that she had some unnatural abilities was quite unexplainable in terms of law. Besides, the hunters were dangerous. She was afraid that if she told anyone about this, she might've dragged them to the end of the cliff along with her.

How did everyone know that she was in danger and decided to follow her?

Ans: Joshua already knew about the threat. For some days, he kept it to himself. But later on the night of the full moon, he told everyone about it. So, they decided to secretly follow her to the woods.

Why did the hunters address her as daughter of the moon?

Ans: It was because her powers were given to her by the moon spirit.  So metaphorically, Miyeon was the daughter of the moon.

Why did the police suddenly show up?

Ans: The8 called the police while they were following her just in case if something bad and uninviting happens which of course did. It took some time for the police to reach there. Meanwhile, Mingyu was already shot.

Why didn't they take Mingyu to the hospital?

Ans: It was too late to take him to the hospital. He would've died on the way.

Did Miyeon know that something magical would happen and she will have to sacrifice herself when she prayed to the spirit world?

Ans: No she didn't know. She just prayed to the spirit world to save him or maybe grant her the power to save him. Despite her healing abilities, she couldn't heal someone who was on the verge of dying. So to help her, the moon spirit came herself.

Why was the sacrifice needed?

Ans: There's always a price to pay. So in order to save him, she had to give up her life. Basically, he was given his life back in exchange of her.

Did Miyeon die?

Ans: She didn't practically die. She faded away in the air and her body turned into flower petals. You guys can probably imagine what I'm trying to say.

Does she have a gravestone?

Ans: No. They didn't bury her because there was no body. They just held a small unofficial funeral among themselves. The reason of her death wasn't mentioned to others. Only her closest friends and family knew the truth.

Will there be sequal?

Ans: That's something that I can't guarantee. If you guys want it then most probably I'll publish a sequal. It's still uncertain. I'll leave the choice to my lovely readers.

I hope this cleared your confusions. If not, then feel free to comment down your thoughts. I'll try to answer them all. Let me know if you liked this book. Again thank you for the reads. Have a nice day everyone💜