Chapter 2: Attack

Ciel's Point of View

I saw nothing there. I can only see dead trees and the roofs of the house. The dogs were barking. There's nothing special here so I closed the window.

I want to go outside to investigate that mysterious voice but it's too dark. The  surroundings covered with fog so I can't see if there's a person there.

"Ciel, do you see something on that window?" she said

"Nothing" I whispered to her.

"Sebastian, please go to investigate that mysterious voice here" I order to him.

"Yes,my lord" then he disappeared like wind.

Lizzy sleeps in my side. Sebastian is not here so I carried her to the other bed. She's so heavy. She's in deep sleep now.

I'm tired,I need to go to sleep but there's something that comes into my mind.

First,why they didn't going outside. The only one who on the outside is that old woman.

Second, who is the person behind that mysterious voice.

And last, why the person in charge of this hotel gives warning to us? For what? There's an incident here last time?

BANG! BANG!

I heard two gunshots outside. I opened the window. I can't see the person there because of that fog.

"Who's there? I know that you saw me! Come on let's play!" someone shouts.

"Ciel, what's happening here?" she woke up and she stand in front of me.

"Lizzy prepare yourself we need to hide now." I grab her and find a place to hide.

I prepared my gun. I have only 2 magazines for my pistol. My other magazines are in my case now.

I found a place that can we hide, in a big wardrobe. I locked the room. I hide Lizzy in the wardrobe and I'm hiding under my bed now. I put a mouse trap in front of the door in case of someone enters here. It's too late to push that bookshelf because I heard a footsteps.

I hid under my bed now. The door destroyed by a smash of an axe.

He tries to find us. First, he check the bed if there's a person hiding on it but there's nothing. He's coming on my bed now.

I shot his chest but it didn't bleed. I can't see his head because I'm here under my bed.

The man lift the bed and saw me. I run away from him and I shot his legs. He's too fast I can't shot him properly.

I goes to the wardrobe and grabbed Lizzy's hand. The man rolled his eyes. He grabbed her hands also.

"She's mine don't take her before I will kill you" I warned him.

He laughed so hard. Suddenly, he throw his axe to me. I'm lucky, I dodge that but I lost my focus to her. He suddenly disappeared with my fiance.

I'm outside of hotel. I need a house to hide in. I knock every door of the house there but no one wants to help me.

"Hahahaha, brat please don't hide now, please surrender now. If you surrender, I'm not going to hurt you!"he shouted and he tried to find me.

"I can give you chocolates if you like. Come to your father now" he take the hammer.

I hide on the tree. Someone take my right hand.

"Why are you here in the middle of the night? He's the psycho killer here. Please follow me before it's too late"stranger whispers to me.

"I need to save someone because she's stuck on that hotel" I pointed my finger to that hotel.

I followed that stranger and we goes to the abandoned house.

"This is the safest place here in this village. No one knows this house. You're safe now" stranger said to me. He pepared a cup of tea and he served it to me. I sip it and it tastes like green tea.

"I'll introduce myself. My name is Albert. You're Ciel Phantomhive,right? I know you because I saw the article about you that says your company is the number one for making candies and stuffed toys for children"he bowed to me.

"I need to save first my fiance from that hotel." I go to the door.

"It's too dangerous. You need companion. You're just a child and I saw you last time that you're hiding on that tree" he took my hands.

"Companions, I have a knight that can protect me at any cost. Are you ready to be my pawn?" I smirked.

"I'm ready for it. Just for you because you're a child. I need to protect you" he takes the knife.

He check the road if that psycho killer was there but he's not there. We run to hotel to save my fiance. I saw the man with an ax. He suddenly swing it to me but I dodge it.

"Earl, go save your fiance now. I'll fight this one" he shouted to me and he try to stab the psycho killer.

I run as fast as I can. I can't find that hotel, I need to think fast.

"There's a two way here, if I pick the wrong one, then it's over. I need to pick the right one. I don't have map here and there's no signages here. Damn!"

I check my pocket, I touched something here. That's a compass. I open it and it points on the left way. "Sigh" I go to left road.

I feel that I'm nervous while running. I always worried when Lizzy is on trouble. She didn't know the truth.

I hear the voice of villagers. I hide behind the wall to hear what are they talking about.

"We need to kill the visitors here. They brought bad lucks here. Because of them the legendary hunter will hunt us" they shout and they take torch and spears.

"Someone's here. Please go check that wall" the man points his finger on that wall.

He knew that I'm hiding here. I sneak to find another place to hide.

"There you are, rat. Catch that rat before it escapes" the woman screamed. The men run towards me.

They suround me. Im cornered here. Someone punch me in my face and tries to choke me. I can't breath. My surroundings becames black and I'm passed out.