Chapter 8: Library

Ciel's Point of View

I escaped from the dog that was chasing me earlier. I don't like everyone, the dog that wants to chase and bite me. I still worry about Lizzy maybe what will happen to her because I am responsible for what happens to her.

I need to find a way to get down to the mysterious hole. I went back to where I last stumbled because I knew what was used there was rope. It was pinned to the opposite door. I went to the one on my left door first. When I opened it, it was tied to the doorknob.I went to the other door. I opened it. There are many piles of tables and chairs here. I went to where the rope was tied. It is tied to the table. That's why I can easily open the door on the other side because when it is placed on the same door knob, it is impossible for one person to place it and the same door cannot be opened. It will take two people to do that trick. I untied the rope and ran to the hole

I tied the rope to the heavy wardrobe. I slowly went down with the rope while holding the candle with the fire.

Dusty and dark here. My only light was the candle I was holding. I saw many bookshelves and tables. I think I'm here in the library. I looked around as I walked so I could see Lizzy. This library is extensive. I do not know if I will last long or not to find her.

I was looking for a book on the bookshelves leaning against the wall in case there were secret passages there.

I still will not stop finding her. There are drops dripping on my head. I wiped it off but when I looked at my hand it was red liquid. It's a bit sticky.
I looked up. A lot of blood was spilled.

I immediately went up to the second floor of the library. I got to the place with blood. The opposite is my woman who was bathed in blood. She was crying and she was scared. As I approached, she walked away.

I noticed that a bookshelf covered the other blood. I can't push the bookshelf. There is another way for me to push it. I will look for the right book that can open a secret tunnel.

"Please don't open that--" she suddenly fell and lost her conciousness.

I have found the right book. I picked it up and the bookshelf suddenly moved sideways.

I followed the blood trail inside the secret passage. I was so far away, but the trace was getting thicker and thicker.

Until I saw a man with a stab wound in the stomach. He writhes in pain and his breathing deepens. I saw also a corpse beside him. That is the person who is on the record and has been looking for him for a long time.

"Please leave me before he can catch up with you" he pleaded.

"Who's him?" the candle light went out.

It was very dark and I could see nothing but darkness. I can hear the footsteps of someone approaching us.

"Please run!" he shouted.

It's time to call him now. "Sebastian, please save us"

There was light here because of the sudden going here holding a lamp. He threw the butter knife at the cloaked man. The man disappeared and left a cloak with a butter knife stuck in it.I took the cloak so I could investigate who owned it.

"Master are you fine?" he asked me.

"Do you think I'm okay? I almost died here." I exclaimed.

"I'm sorry for my absence master" he bowed

"Just hurry up. The man here have deep wound. Cure him now. Go to a safe place with this man. I will go next"

We exit from the secret passage. The woman who was opposite the secret passage earlier was no longer here. Where is she so maybe she knows the events here.

Lizzy's Point of View

I woke up because of the extreme heat. Im very sweaty. It's too dark here.I was trembling with fear because Ciel was not there. I should just follow his instructions earlier. I found out that the library was in the hole but someone pushed me down there. I just cried in pain when I fell on the floor. My back still hurts. I can't stand up properly but I need to get out of these room.

I rub my back to relieve my backache. I took a stick so I could stand up straight. I took the lamp next to me to serve as a light.

I'm scared here I want to be with you I thought it would be nice to take a walk here but it wasn't. Ciel where are you now?