Chapter 7: Found

Ciel's Point of View

Sebastian has prepared dinner. In the main dish is pigeon with gingerbread and in the dessert was black forest cake. Sebastian said, there is a shortage of supply of ingredients so he needs to save so he said he can still get supply tomorrow but we can only eat vegetables, and there is no meat.

Lizzy is still telling me about what happened to her before she planned to come here. I always nodded to her.

I step on something like a big ball underneath. Hard when I kick, do not go away. This is no longer correct. I looked down. A lifeless man. There is a stab in the stomach but there is no blood leakage here under the table. It also does not smell. Maybe, it just died earlier. I will not show it first and tell Lizzy, she will not be able to eat and will be disgusted. I will wait for her after eating and I will order Sebastian to hide the corpse.

I'm finish with my dinner. I will think my next move. Since I discovered the corpse, this case is not over yet. There's still corpse here in mansion that hides in somewhere. That's the report yesterday.

"Ciel, I'm finished let's go to our room" my attention went to her and I stop thinking for a while. I nods to her and I stand up.

I went to Sebastian because I had something to order him. "Please hide the corpse to the hidden place. Make sure that Lizzy can't see that. Investigate where the true crime scene" I whispered to him. He bows to me.

"What's our next destination here?" she asks

"I don't know this place sorry"

"Let's find the library here" I saw her excitement in her face.

"Fine, as long as you want. But first be careful on surroundings"

She smiles as she looks to me. She takes the lamp on the table and we start to find the library. I can hear the
squeak of rats here. It's place is so disgusting. The carpet here have a lots of tore. This mansion needs renovation but no one wants to own this mansion because it's hidden here in forest.

We open the doors of the room one by one. Other rooms were empty. We reach the death end and there's no library here. I think that there's another way to the library.

"Let's go to the hall. This mansion is so  huge. Let's go to the second way here in first floor" I said.

"I think, you're right. I will follow you"

She whimpers in the corner. She covered her face with her handkerchief. I'll wait for her until she calm.

I walks towards to her. I need to check my pocket if there was something that I can give to her. There's two candy here. I take it out to my pocket. My candy products I see. I have strawberry and vanilla flavor.

"Lady, take my candy. I hooe you luke my little present" I give my strawberry candy to her.

"Thank you" she smiled after she received the candy.

"Shall we continue?"

"Yes" She stands up and she take my hands.

We continue to find the library. Other rooms here have no doors. We walk carefully because the floor is made of wood. We didn't know if there was a trap here or nothing. I give my lamp to her to check the other room here.

"Stay here, I will take the candle on that room" I leave her to that place.

I goes to that room. It has candles and jars on the top of the cabinet. I try to reach the candle on the top of the cabinet. There's no chair or table here so I need to climb it.

-

Finally I reach the top of the cabinet. I need to hurry because she's waiting too long for me. I hear a girl's scream near here. It can be!

I runs towards to her place even it's little dark here. She's not here. I shout her name but I can't hear a voice. I open the rooms one by one but she's not there. What's going on here.

I hear a footsteps near me. Every I look at my back, there's no someone there. I continue to walk.

I saw a light there. I run as fast as I can because I know that's the way to the hall. I stumbled by a rope that ties between doorknobs. I saw a black dog  with red eyes. The dog barked at me and seemed to want to bite me. It runs towards me. I run fast as I can to not caught by a dog.

It suddenly runs away from me when I removed my eyepatch. I think he scared when it saw the demon's contract in my right eye.

I saw a hole that fit someone. I peeked in there and saw some bookshelves but no one was there. Is this where Lizzy fell?