Epilogue

Ciel's Point of View

We are located near the elevator door. I can already see the foot of the man in the black mask. He peeked in and his gaze was mixed with anger. He tried to pick us up but we went to the farthest corner so that we could not be reached.

"Eugene, why did you steal my ring. Your clan owed me so much. Thank you, my anger returned to your clan. First, they killed my family. Now, they stole my property. You will pay for it! " he shouted with mixed hatred and anger from his heart. He pulled the elevator strap again.

"I'm sorry if I stole your ring. I have no choice but to steal because I need money for my siblings" he threw the ring at the man in the black mask.

"Even if you gave me this ring, I still can't forgive your family. You should, you die!" he threw the ax he was holding.

"Sebastian, I command you to save us" I said.

Suddenly the ax he threw disappeared and Sebastian was behind him. He pointed the butter knife at the neck of the man in the black mask.

Lizzy was just around the corner. He could not get close because of the situation today.

"Master, get out of the elevator quickly because he will soon release the elevator rope. When he releases, you can die due to the strong fall" he still pointed his butter knife at the man in the black mask.

I helped Eugene climb because of his wound. The girl followed.

"Hahaha sorry, it slipped. I can no longer" he let go of the elevator rope.

"Young master!" Sebastian shouted and ran in this direction.

The elevator goes down quickly. I can't get out because I could have an accident. Suddenly the elevator stopped and rose up. I saw Sebastian holding the elevator rope. The man in the black mask was stabbed in both legs to prevent him from walking. Everyone else is safe here especially Lizzy. Blood spread on my clothes because of the corpse that was placed on it and was sticking to me earlier as the elevator quickly got off.

"Lizzy, behind you!" I saw the man in the black mask behind him. She froze in fear as the dagger stared at her.

"When you come, I will stab that neck. You are wearing a tail coat, throw the butter knife you are holding" he ordered.

"As you wish if it's for lady's safety" he threw his butter knife in front of him.

"And you kid, that gun is not for children. Maybe later you just make that toy. Put it down on the floor as well." he shouted to me.

I throw the gun at his feet. He knelt in pain. He let go of the dagger he was holding. I stared at him too. His attention earlier was on Sebastian's butter knife so I thought of throwing it at his foot. He thought I was just playing with the gun.

"Tie his hands and feet. We don't have handcuffs so just use rope" I ordered him.

He bowed in front of me and said yes, my lord. He picked up the hidden rope at the top of the elevator. He tied the man's whole arm and then the foot.

"I know who is behind this black mask. He started the trouble since I came to the village. He showed kindness but later, he betrayed. He set it all up" I explained everything to them of the incident.

I removed the man's mask. He is the culprit Albert. "At first you pretended to be a poor person. You know I'm going to your village so you get staff to kill me. Am I correct?"

He just made me laugh. He could not answer my question. The girl approached him while crying. She hugged Albert. I don't know why she did that.

"Please, do not take my older brother to the dear queen. He is the only one with me in my life. I hope you understand" she begged me. I just looked at him without emotion.

"His sin is so great. He has killed many people. He has to pay for his sin" I crossed my arm.

"Your brother is fine. He just did the right thing because I have already avenged our family. I can't get it out of my mind about what happened seven years ago so I did it" he put his head on her forehead. He wanted to hug his little sister but his hand was tied.

"Don't worry my brother, you will inherit all my property and you will be the next land lord of my village. I will say goodbye. I miss you so much" he cried. Kinuha ni Sebastian si Albert at dinala siya sa karwahe namin.

Her sister was left alone in the mansion because she did not want to go.

"Ciel, this is our scariest adventure. I don't want to repeat what happened but I liked the mansion" she said with a smile on her face.

"I see, I was worried when you were always missing" she continued talking about her past experience in that mansion.

                          𖣔𖣔𖣔𖣔

We have also arrived in London. We arrived in the morning. I sent Lizzy home because I will still report to the dear queen about the case.

Sebastian and I went with Albert to the Palace to judge him. The dear queen looked at Albert. Her majesty looked at all my reports about the case. She sighed as if she was having a hard time making decisions. "My sentence on Albert Goddhard is the death penalty.

Because of his little sister, I want to imprison him for fifty years" He was not sentenced to death. He was taken to the jail of the rich.

I went home to my mansion very tired. I no longer meet my servants because they are "busy".

"It was a nice game but many were still affected. Am I my schedule for tomorrow Sebastian?" I just yawned in extreme drowsiness.

"There is no schedule for tomorrow young master. Just sleep soundly lest someone visit you tomorrow" he put a blanket on me. I fell asleep immediately because I was so tired. I felt good. I will rest tomorrow but next time there are still many cases pending that I need to resolve.