Chapter 5: Picnic

Sebastian's Point of View

A tribe? My butter knife here is limited, I need to save it. Half amount of butter knife from the kitchen were here. Young master always buys the expensive knives. Poor young master.

"Grrr" that sounds like real wolf but they are humans. They are group of seven people. Since master order me to kill them. I will settle this in two minutes.

"Master, lady and me were need to hurry because We need to go to the mansion. Please excuse me, we're hurrying now" I asked to them.

They're not speaking. They have Spears and they want to fight.

"Master I want to finish this quickly please cover lady's eyes" I requested to him.

He sighed and he do what I ask. I come to them quickly. I shot their heads using my butter knife. They collapsed and the blood scattered in the carriage. It's too dirty I need to clean the carriage because that's my responsibility as a buttler.

Ciel's Point of View

"Sebastian it's too messy, look, there was a blood in my carriage. Next time, be careful I don't want mess and noise anymore" I sighed. He annoyed me because he can't do his job quietly. Lizzy became curious because of that noise.

"Ciel, what's that noise last time?" she asked me.

"Nothing it's just a people shouting there because we pass their territory" I lied to her. I don't want her to know that my butler killed humans. If she knows it, it will cause trouble here.

"I'm finished. We can go master" he took his map on his pocket. He goes to the carriage and he starts to run the horse.

                          ۩۩۩𖣔۩۩۩

After a hour of travelling, we're here on backyard of Goddhard's mansion. It surrounded here of tall grasses and dead trees. The fountain here was dirty and no one take care of this. It's cloudy here

I read that article about it last time that no one can go to this mansion because of monsters but we're arrived safe here.

"Sebastian, clean this area quickly before Lizzy notice that" I ordered to him. He disappeared and he starts to remove grasses, fixed the fountain and trimmed the plants.

Lizzy goes to me with her basket that full of sweets and a blanket. I think she want a picnic with me. I cover her eyes and find a perfect place for picnic. We're here now in a place that full of white rose. I remove my hands to her. I can see her sweet smile. Suddenly, she put the blanket on the ground and she places her basket besides her. She placed also her bitter rabbit there. I can smell the cupcakes here. The wind became colder here. The rose petals dispersed because of wind.

"Ciel, look, your favorite flowers. Did you like that?" she smiled at me. I can't smile for now. She trying to make me smile? No way.

She pinched my face upward. Ouch, it hurts. I'm trying to remove her hands to me but she will cry if I do that. Her parents told me last time that don't let her cry because if I do, they will mad at me.

"Lizzy let's eat some sweets instead you pinch my cheeks" I requested to her.

"Really? I want sweets too. Let's eat sweets" she removed her hands to my cheeks.

"Yes" I answered to her. She takes the cupcakes inside the basket.

Suddenly the wind grew stronger here. The leaves and petals of the white flew away. Lizzy was delighted with the scattered white rose petals. She tries to pick it up and throw it again.

"Ciel I love those flowers. I hope that I can find that in our place. The sweet scent of it. It reminds me of your garden" she smiled to me.

"I know that you love flowers please take this" she put white rose in my hair.

"You look so cute here." she smiled to me.

"Uhm, T-thank you"

I looked on my surrounding. Sebastian is still not here.