Chapter 10: Confession

Lizzy's Point of View

My back hurts. I still have to endure it because I will not get anything if I just lie down, maybe later the psycho killer will come back again. I have a hard time walking here. I stomped and fell into the hole. It was good and someone joined me. When I looked at his face, it was just Ciel's butler.

"Are you okay lady Elizabeth, the master has been looking for you for a while"

"Earlier I fell to the floor. My back hurts now. I could not walk properly before and I suddenly fell. You caught me but I might not be able to move" I rub my back.

"Lady Elizabeth, I will remove the pain in your back. I'm sorry because it will hurt you a little to make your back feel better. We don't have time, I need to do it because the master has been waiting for you for a long time" he started rubbing my back and suddenly rang. I cried out in pain. After a few seconds my back felt better. I thanked him.

He grabbed my hands and we runned away. The candle light in the candelabra was gone. I still hold his hand. I approached him. My knees are shaking. I can no longer move where I stand.

I heard the knife being thrown. I also hear running near here. Sebastian pulled me up and lifted me up. I don’t know what’s going on right now because besides being dark, I also worry to myself and everyone.

"We are close to the master, just wait lady, at the master's command, I will give you safely to him" he promised.

Ciel's Point of View

"I ran with this man. His wound continued to bleed. There was no other choice but to run. I also could not lift him because of the weight. I turned around and saw the man in the black mask still following us.

Nakakita ako ng trolley na gawa sa kahoy. Isinakay ko siya doon dahil alam kong hirap na siya sa pagtakbo. Pumunta siya agad doon at agad ko itong tinulak habang tumatakbo. Pinaputukan ko sa paa ang lalaking nakamaskara gamit ang kanan kong kamay. It just touched his foot but it kept running. Wherever I go to mislead those who follow us.

A girl blocked our path. I suddenly stopped to avoid an accident."She is the woman I saw" he exclaimed

"There's no time please follow me" she said softly and it ran in the other direction. I followed her as she said.

He went to a mirror and immediately removed it. I saw a secret elevator. How could there be an elevator here but this mansion was built in 1810. He pressed something next to the elevator. There was no trace of emotion on the girl's face. The elevator is still not opening but the man in the black mask is coming.

The elevator opened. The emotion of the man next to me collapsed. He cried out at what he saw. The victim has stab in chest. This is the corpse earlier beside to him.

They immediately entered the elevator. I prevented the man in the black mask from approaching by shooting him. He shields his ax. The elevator is about to close. I immediately ran there. I jumped and I reached. I will confuse the suspect right? I should not just agree to come with me. I have seen several corpses. Everyone with me is dead! "He continued crying. "I have done nothing to tell my loved ones. I will be severely punished when they find out" I listened to what he said. But what other people went through was even more painful than him. He needs to calm down now maybe what he will do here. "I'm sorry, and I actually stole the ring from a jewelry store. I saw it in a secret hiding place there. I'm sorry if I just said that. That's my confession" he just bent over in his seat.

"There is nothing you can do. It has already happened if it happens. You are lucky because the residents in your village are gone" I told him.

"What happened to them, tell me" he pulled my collar and shouted at me in the face. "Don't go back there because they will kill every visitor there. You are very guilty of them right?" I can't say that all his countrymen are beaten up because his condition will get worse.

"We will discuss that later. Please don't panic. I will help you" I waited for the elevator to stop on another floor.

I can hear the  outside. The elevator suddenly rose rapidly. whatever the woman presses on the button it still does not stop. I went to the front so that a man in a black mask could do it.

We're cornered here. There is no other choice but to call him. Sebastian, I order to take the man in the black mask