Villain and Hero

A/N: May have language not for kids.

Life of a villain sure is crazy and fun. You get to steal, run away from cops, beat up people, all that good sh*t. 

But that isn't what Danny Masters wants. Yes, he enjoys the luxuries he stole with his father and playing cat and mouse with the superheroes, but sometimes, it's just unsatisfying. 

Now he is sitting on a roof with a spray can in hand. His left leg dangling on the side of the roof as he gazed on the empty streets of Metropolis. He wanted to let off some steam after another fight with his father about their doings as a villain. He would go vandalizing the town as Phantom to let off some steam.

He sighed as he starred at the can. "I never asked for this," he muttered. "What didn't you asked for?" a male voice said. Danny didn't expected a reply, but he really needed someone to talk to right now. 

"I never asked to be a villain. I never asked to be have this damn life. I just wanted to be a normal teenager," Danny said as he thre the can without effort in the empty street. 

"Then why are you doing what you do?" the male voice asked and Danny could hear his footsteps coming closer. "I've got daddy issues that I don't want to talk about," Danny said as he chuckled. 

He heard the footsteps come closer and then felt the presence sit beside him. He sighed as he turned to his companion. Green met blue. The silence was overwhelming and both of them didn't want to break the silence and the trance they were in. 

Danny knew it was wrong, so he looked away. "So..." he started, "what's got the infamous Superboy talking to a villain?"

"I needed some fresh air," he replied. Danny stood up and Superboy looked at him, his eyes filled with confusion as to why he's leaving. "Since I know you want some of your alone-time, I'm going to find some place else to mope," he said as he turned to leave. 

"I don't mind," Superboy said, stopping Danny from mid-flight. "You sure? Cuz I can be a bother," Danny chuckled as he rubbed the back of his neck. Superboy smiled and replied, "yeah."

Danny smiled as a faint green blush dusted his cheeks. He flew beside him and sat down beside him. It was silence until Danny broke it again, "so, got any stories to tell?"