You Brought Me Colors

Dash was at the Fenton's door with chocolates waiting for his new boyfriend. He wouldn't admit it, but this was like a dream come true. He never actually expected Danny to say yes. 

The door opened to reveal the ebony-haired boy Dash had a crush on since 8th grade. 

"Hey Dash!" Danny greeted with that cute smile Dash came to love. Danny noticed the box of chocolates in his hands and smiled. He pointed at it and asked, "is that for me?" 

Dash forgot that he was holding the box of chocolates. "Uh, yes," Dash replied as he handed Danny the box of chocolates. Danny smiled, "thanks!" 

"So, uh, ready to head out?" Dash asked, point his thumb to the direction of their destination. Danny nodded and smiled while he ate a chocolate piece. Dash smiled and walked Danny to his newly bought motorcycle.

Danny was impressed. He hopped on the motorcycle and wrapped his arms around Dash's torso. It made Dash shiver at the thought of close intimacy and his face was burning red. 

Dash drove around Amity Park until they arrived in the docks where the carnival was. "Wow..." Danny gasped out.

"What? You never been to a carnival?" Dash asked as he got off of from his motorcycle. "Well, um..." Danny started as he rubbed the back of his neck, "I actually never been to one..."

Dash starred at him in shock. This kid has been living under a rock! "My parents never took us there and I don't have enough allowance to go here either," Danny trailed off, "they never really take us anywhere unless it was haunted. The only place I actually had been to except from school is the Nasty Burger with Sam and Tucker."

Dash furrowed his brows. How can parents be that ignorant of their child? With a huff, he dragged Danny gently in the carnival entrance and declared, "you are going to enjoy the carnival, whether you deny it or not!"

The first place they went to was a booth. You had to shoot the target with water guns. Dash paid for two and then they started having fun.

Dash's aim wasn't bad. And if you say that Danny's aim was good, it would be an understatement. He didn't miss a single one.

"Wow," Dash said, "how are you so good?" Danny shrugged and replied, "I had some practice."

The carny handed Danny a big stuffed panda bear with a bow tie. And Danny could say that that was the biggest stuffed- bear he had ever seen. But something caught his eye. 

"Can I trade this?" Danny asked the carny. Dash was confused when Danny handed back the stuffed bear and was given something small. Dash was about to ask the carny what's the big deal, but was stopped when Danny handed him a gold pendant. 

Dash looked at him and saw around his neck was an identical one. Danny shot him an innocent smile with a blushful smile. "Thanks for bringing me here," he said and he shot Dash with the cutest smile he had and he doesn't know how that smile can potentially kill Dash. 

Dash accepted the gift and smiled, "no worries!" He put it around his neck and smiled at him, "now don't go thanking me yet." Then Dash dragged Danny all over the fair. They played many games, which Danny was awesome at, and rode rides. And their last stop was the Ferris wheel.

When they were inside, it was awkward. No one knows what to talk about and they were just sitting there in awkward silence. Dash rubbed the back of his neck and was about to start a conversation with Danny, when he saw the most mesmerizing sight.

Danny was looking out of the window and the bright lights below made his face looked brighter with his childish smile and calm blue eyes. "Thank you," Danny said, breaking the silence and turned to Dash who smiled. Dash blushed and asked, "what for?"

Danny smiled and replied, "thank you for taking me to the fair. Thank you for letting me enjoy this night. This is one night I can remember for the rest of my life. I don't know how I would repay you." 

Dash smiled as he leaned in. "You don't need to repay me..." he said smoothly, taking Danny's petite hand into his, "but if you really want to repay me..."

Dash leaned in and shot a goofy grin, a genuine goofy grin, not like the grin he would show his 'friends'. "Just smile!" he finished. 

Danny blinked and giggled. And Dash can't help but be a laughing mess.

Then, the world seemed to slowly turned silent. And time slowed down. 

The two young teens leaned in and closed the space in between. They ignored the shouts and sounds from below, they ignored the colorful and bright lights, they ignored the colorful fireworks bursting with colors outside of their window. 

Nothing else mattered at that moment for them. The only thing that mattered was that they were with each other. Hand by hand, alone.