Shadow x Sonic

"Ugh! This night gets worse and worse by the second!" Sonic complained as he exited the building. Finally, he was out of that place. Why did he even agree to take her? 

Sonic sighed as he undid his bowtie. He just wanted this night to end. 

"You look a little rough," and of course, it gets worse. He frowned at the person who emerged from the shadows, wanting nothing to do with him. "What do you want, Shadow?" Sonic asked in an annoyed tone. 

Shadow raised his brow in amusement, "Rose giving you a sour night?" 

"Tell me about it," Sonic rolled his eyes as he leaned on the doorway. 

Shadow chuckled s he shook his head. He extended his arm and asked, "wanna have some fun before the night ends?" 

Yeah, this was a bad idea. Going out with a gangster in what seemed to be almost 12? Yeah. No. Sonic was about to decline when he heard her screeching, "Sonic?! Where are you?! The Prom King and Queen are going to be announced!"

"On second thought," Sonic took Shadows hand while he had an amused grin, "get me out of here."

Shadow chuckled as he lead Sonic towards an alley where he parked his motorbike. Sonic wasn't an expert at these sort of things, but this thing was indeed a beauty. Shadow positioned himself and pated the seat behind him, "hop on." Sonic complied and hugged Shadow's waist. 

Shadow then took off into the night to who-knows where...