II.

"Are you sure you'll be okay?" Aurora Stilinski's voice sounded through the phone.

"Rory." Stiles chuckled as he grabbed his packed bag from under his desk. "I'll be fine. I'm just sorry I have to go again."

"Stiles." The woman said with a smile in her voice. "This job is who you are and yeah it sucks that you have to travel so much but you're saving people and it makes you happy."

"You make me happy. You and Lori."

"Speaking of Lori..."

"Hi daddy!" The energetic seven year-old's voice rang out through the phone.

"Hi baby." Stiles smiled widely. His teammates all beamed at him, knowing his was talking to his daughter. "How are you?"

"I'm good. Are you going to catch the bad guys?"

"Yeah, I'm going to catch the bad guys. Now you be good to your mom okay."

"Okay."

"Promise?"

"I promise."

Stiles smiled even wider. "Okay. Now give the phone back to mom."

"Okay." The girl then called out. "Hey. I love you daddy."

"I love you too Lori."

"Say 'hi' to uncle Spencer for me." And then she left.

"Hello?"

"Yeah. You gonna be okay?"

Aurora giggled a little. "I'll be fine. You and the team just come back to us okay?"

"We will."

"Okay, well call me when you land and say 'hi' to your dad for me."

"I will. I love you Aurora."

"I love you too Stiles."

And the call ended. Stiles looked up to see his friends all smirking. He rolled his eyes and turned to Spencer. "Lori says 'hi'."

The young doctor smirked with a nod, feeling even more satisfied when he saw Derek's offended face. Emily rolled her eyes at her friends as she looped her arm through Stiles'. "Come on boys, we have a town to save."

The plan ride was a long one since California and Virginia were on opposite sides of the country. The team spent most of it talking, reviewing the case, playing cards and asking Stiles about Beacon Hills.

It didn't make the boy too uncomfortable to talk about it. As said before, the team knew everything already, even the existence of the supernatural. When they finally landed, they got two SUVs -like they always did- and headed towards the Sheriff's station.

When they reached, they entered and were met by Mary, the deputy at the front desk. The older woman looked up her face morphing to one of surprise when she saw Stiles Stilinski walk in dressed in black slacks and a white dress shirt. The same boy who used to run around the station when he was five stood in front of her as a fully grown man. An FBI agent.

The last time she'd seen him he was a lanky and skinny eighteen year old. Almost unrecognizable from the 27 year-old in front of her. He smiled at her. "Hi Mary."

The woman chuckled in disbelief as she came out from behind the desk and pulled the tall man into a motherly hug. "Stiles." She smiled. She saw the group of people behind him. "Your colleagues I'm guessing."

The dark-haired man nodded. "My dad in his office?"

The woman nodded. Stiles thanked her and nodded to the team follow him. They all politely smiled to Mary before following their friend. The team all observed as he knocked on the door to the office. A grumble came from the other side of the door making the young man open it.

Noah Stilinski looked up and chuckled in disbelief at the sight of his son. He got up and hugged him tightly. The father and son hadn't seen each other since Noah had went to attend Stiles and Aurora's wedding three years ago. They called frequently of course but seeing each other in person was tough.

"How are Aurora and Lori?"

"They're good." Stiles grinned that his father was curious about his wife and daughter. "Rory says 'hi'."

The sheriff nodded. He smiled over at the time whole team who were behind his son. He'd already met them at Stiles' wedding.

"So you guys can set up in the conference room."

Hotch nodded. "Okay, is there any way we could talk to Grace's family?" He questioned. When Noah nodded the man nodded in acknowledgement. "Okay. Morgan, you and Prentiss go and talk to the family. Reid, you, Stiles and I'll head to the Preserve where the body was found with the Sheriff. The rest of you set up here."

They all nodded. It was going to be a long day.