VI.

The next morning the BAU walked into the Sheriff's Station of Beacon Hills, each with a cup of coffee in hand.

JJ was in the back with Stiles and Spencer when she saw the same young man who was at the sheriff's door. He definitely looked angry.

"Hey Stiles." The man hummed looking over to his friend from the file in his hands. "Who's that?"

Stiles's gaze followed to where JJ had nodded, his face paling. There stood Scott McCall, Stiles' former best friend. He looked pretty much the same as he did when the boys were teenagers and he looked angry as he stood in front of the sheriff's office.

JJ and Spencer paused as they saw their friend's steps had faltered and he had stopped. They shared a confused and worried glance. "Stiles?" The young doctor tentatively tried.

The dark haired man shook his head turning to see two of his closest friends looking at him with worry. "Sorry." He sent them an awkward smile. He turned to the blonde woman who's blue eyes were looking up at him. "That's Scott McCall."

Both agents stared at the young man in surprise.

They knew about the pack and how they threw the boy out. They also knew why they threw him out. In all the years they'd known Stiles -which was four- the team had never heard the boy speak a bad word about his former friends.
Even after all the pain they'd caused him, after all the suffering he'd gone through for them they'd thrown him out as if he was nothing. Stiles Stilinski had every reason to hate them but he didn't. He was was hurt and angry but he didn't hate them because he'd seen what hate could do to people. His career was based on trying to stop people who let hate consume them and he didn't want to become like that.

He had moved on. He had a new family, people who cared about him. Stiles had a beautiful wife and daughter, amazing friends and a job where he was proud of his work and where he made a difference in the world, no matter how small. He didn't need to be validated by the pack.

Stiles looked over to see JJ and Spencer both glaring at the werewolf making him sigh. "Guys, it's fine. Come on we've got work to do."

The pair hesitantly nodded as they moved to the conference room with the rest of the team.

They all sat or stood looking at the board with the crime scene pictures taped up with the victims' names written. Next to it was a map of Beacon Hills that Spencer had marked with where the women had been taken and where they were found.

"Well this guy's definitely a local." Stiles commented. "Maybe he moved away at some point but only someone who grew up in Beacon Hills could know where to dump the bodies in the Preserve." The team looked over at him for elaboration. "The Preserve isn't just some place you can walk around in for a couple months and know. It's huge, I spend ages in there as a kid and teenager and I'm sure there are still places in there that would be unknown to me."

Spencer frowned as he stared at the pictures. "This guy. He's an enucleator but he doesn't fit the profile of one. He's too organized, too sexually motived for this."

"Okay so what do we have for now?" Derek questioned. "An organized white male in his early twenties to late-thirties who's native to Beacon Hills?"

"And who has some connection to the high school." Emily added.

"So more then half the town." Stiles noted sarcastically. "Great."

Rossi looked over at the pictures again. "And he's a sexual sadist."

Just as Hotch was about to give orders there was a knock on the door. The BAU team's heads turned to the door to see deputy Jordan Parrish.

Parrish wasn't really ever a part of the pack to begin with but he'd distanced himself after he found out that they'd thrown Stiles out. He sent the man a soft smile in greeting to which he got a two finger wave in response. "Hey Parrish."

"Hey, we just got a 911 call. There's a new body."

The FBI agents all straightened up and shared a look. This was getting bad.

Scott was with the sheriff when he'd gotten the call from Malia. Apparently the girls, Liam and Theo had decided to go on a hike and Lydia had ended up finding a body.

There was a 911 call right after.

He insisted on going with the sheriff since part of his pack was there. The man had sighed but finally agreed.

He was determined to prove to Noah that he and the pack could do a better job then any 'FBI' he invited over to help and there was nothing that would stop him from doing that.

A/N: One more chapter! Whoo!