XI.

The pack got back to the McCall house that night. Scott was fuming.

Agent Morgan had treated Stiles as if he was a victim but in Scott's eyes Stiles was the bad guy. He's the one who killed people, he's the reason the love of his life was dead. He got into the house and angrily took out a pack of beers, one for everyone as they all sat down on the couch.

Malia was angry, but not for the same reasons as Scott. She was angry that the boy she'd once loved was back and now her mind was confused. Did she still have feelings for Stiles?
That question was turning in her mind since she'd seen him in the woods with his hair styled up in a quiff, his tanned skin, high cheekbones and beautiful whiskey colored eyes. But she was with Scott.

Lydia was annoyed at the fact that Stiles no longer seemed to have eyes for her but also guilty. Even though there was a time where she knew that Stiles saw her as nothing more then a close friend, he still looked at her with admiration. Now, Lydia saw him looking at JJ and Emily that way. The way one might look at their sister.
He used to look at her like she was his sister and he'd do anything to protect her at a time. She was like a sister to him and he was like her brother. And she didn't give him a chance to explain himself or get a word out when he needed her too. Maybe if she'd listened she might still be in his life, maybe just as a friend.

Liam didn't see understand why they'd thrown Stiles out in the first place but he was Scott's beta and couldn't go against him. The younger werewolf was happy that the human had got his life together and met good people.

Theo seemed bored and uninterested. He had turned over a new leaf and was trying to become a better person but he couldn't say he felt any guilt for what he did to Stiles. After the human had been thrown out, it took the pack a couple more weeks to figure out that Theo was helping the Dread Doctors but they didn't banish him to hell and eventually with help, Theo started becoming a better person. He was Scott's new best friend. But he was slightly pleased that Stiles hadn't just accepted defeat and made something with his life and turned out pretty well. He felt a slight pride that it was thanks to him.

The others had mostly moved out of Beacon Hills, but they hadn't lost contact with the pack. Hayden and Liam were in a long distance relationship since she was working out of Paris. Last they'd heard from Derek, he was in South America, checking on Cora. Jackson and Ethan were still in London doing their best to help the local werewolves. Issac was in France and he was still in the dark about the fact that Stiles had been thrown out of the pack. Kira was still with the Skinwalkers and the pack still didn't know how long it would be until she had control over her fox.

Scott was furious about the fact that Stiles was alright and happy with his life. He was always convinced that the boy had been broken and turned into an depressed alcoholic. He was sure that his former friend was living somewhere in a crappy apartment. Never in Scott's wildest dreams was Stiles an FBI profiler with a new team, a new family, a new pack.
It annoyed Scott that he didn't have the power he wanted over the man because every time he'd tried to intimidate him, Stiles didn't bite, he wasn't scared of Scott. His heartbeat never sped up. He looked at the horrific pictures of the brutally murdered women with a straight face and a steady heart beat.

They all sat in silence, no one daring to speak, to afraid to set of the clearly angry true Alpha.

But the silence was broken by the front door clicking open and Melissa McCall's tired yet cheery voice calling. "Hey! Look who I found."

Everyone turned to her, Scott ready to tell him mother off but he stopped when he saw who was standing next to her.

"Hey, guys." Derek Hale greeted. "Want to fill me in on what I missed?"

A/N: Scott, you don't tell your mother off. And Derek Hale's back!! I love him. I wanted to do one chapter that saw solely from the Pack's point of view and tell their different perspectives on Stiles' return. Anyways I hope you guys all liked this chapter.
Also on another note, THANK YOU GUYS SO MUCH FOR THE 3K!!! I am so grateful that this story is successful and that you guys are all enjoying it!