XII.

Spencer found Stiles outside, sitting on the pavement, his face in his hands. The lighter haired man approached his friend, sitting down next to him. He wrapped an arm around the other agent's shoulder and let him rest his head on his chest.

Spencer wasn't one to hug or shake hands but it was different with his team. They were his family, his brothers and sisters -and Italien father in Rossi's case. He saw how much being in Beacon Hills was affecting Stiles and he hated that there was nothing he could do about it.

"Thanks for being here Spence." The Stilinski man sighed.

"Thanks for letting me be."

They heard the station door open and glanced up to see the team coming out, carrying their things as well as Spencer's satchel and both his and Stiles' coats. JJ went and held out both her hands, one for each of them to grab on to before hoisting them up. They both let her and took their things from Emily and Derek.

"We should all get some rest and come back tomorrow and hopefully it'll be better."

Everyone hummed, it would be nice to finish this case and get it over with.

Yawns echoed through the conference room the next morning.

Though they said they would get some rest, the BAU team went and got a drink -club soda for Stiles who had no intention of letting go of his sobriety after two years- and talked over the case little more. It finally got pretty late, meaning the team only got around two hours of sleep.

They were mostly dependent on coffee to keep them up for the day.

The pack entered seeing the FBI agents, rubbing their eyes and desperately trying to gulp down as much caffeine as they could.

"So much for getting rest." Scott commented earning an eye roll from every FBI agent in the room. "Did you guys have an orgy or something?"

The team looked at each other confused before turning to Stiles who shook his head and raised his hands in surrender, an exasperated and tired look on his face as he mumbled a quiet 'I don't know'.

Rossi glared at the man. "We tried to work the case a little more." He stated. He then spotted a slightly familiar looking man. "You finally decided to show up."

"Who finally decided to show?" Stiles asked, spinning around in his chair. His eyes widened when he saw the familiar figure. His lips let out a disbelieving chuckle as he and Derek Hale both approached to give each other a friendly hug. "You son of a bitch."

"Hey, that's my mom you're talking about." They pulled away, the werewolf placing his hand on Stiles' shoulder with a grin. "How are you? Aurora, Lori?"

"They're fine. So am I." Stiles smiled. He nodded his head to the team who were smiling to Derek. "You remember the team right?"

"They're the ones who put up with your ass, of course I remember them. It's nice to see you all again."

"You too Derek 2.0." Derek Morgan grinned.

Derek Hale had met the team on a couple occasion when he'd visited Stiles. Once just out of the blue and once on the younger man's wedding. He was one of the groomsmen. He was Lori's uncle Hale and godfather. He loved being in her life.

Scott glared at Derek. "What's going on? How do you know all of them?"

The older werewolf rolled his eyes. "Stiles and I kept contact. I go and visit him sometimes."

Scott flared angrily again. He glared at his former mentor. "He's a murderer."

"So am I." The man shrugged. "And my kills were mostly voluntary."

"Dude." Stiles interrupted. "You're in a room with seven FBI agents. What the hell's wrong with you?"

The team chuckled at the interaction, the pack breaking small smiles but Scott was not amused. "You're telling me you've been talking to Stiles for the past 9 years?"

"Well, I don't judge and not let my friend explain themselves about something." The older werewolf nodded.

The alpha looked as if he wanted to argue some more but from the look Stiles gave JJ, the blonde intervened. "Okay. How about we keep all the arguing and confrontation about something that is extremely unimportant and just find this killer so that we came go home? Some of us have children we want to get back to."

"And godchildren." Spencer added.

Stile chuckled. "Dude, I feel so bad that we didn't meet before Lori was born. You would have been her godfather without a doubt."

The other genius shrugged. "It doesn't matter. I like that I'm her favorite uncle."

JJ smiled at her best friend. "Yeah she definitely loves you."

Derek smiled at this, turning to the team. "Well let's catch this guy so you all can head home."

The BAU happily obliged.

A/N: One more chapter! And Derek Hale is friends with the team!! I loved writing that. I'm going to try and do some major bromance between Derek Hale and Derek Morgan.