XV.

The agents all reached Oscar Jensen's door, Hotch giving the order for Morgan, Stiles and Spencer to go for the front door while the others headed around back.

Spencer stood behind the african-american while Stiles stood in front of him. They all nodded to each other, inciting Derek to move and kick the door down. All three of them entered the house, guns raised. "FBI!" They split, moving around the house, checking each room calling "Clear!" as soon as one of them cleared a room.

When the whole house was cleared the agents all holstered their guns, meeting up again in the living room.

"This place is empty." Rossi sighed.

They all looked around, Stiles noticed that Emily wasn't with them. "Em?" He called.

"The basement!" The female's voice called.

Everyone shared a glance, moving down to the basement where the found Emily looking around with mute horror on her face.

The basement was a torture dungeon. On one end laid a metal table, still covered in blood. Next to it was a rolling table on which the BAU team could see surgical tools places there haphazardly. But the most horrible thing in there was the eyes. The eyes of every victim placed up on the wall with the victim's name under it.

Oscar had somehow managed to do something to the eyes so that they kept their real form. Their werewolf form.

"My God." Derek breathed out as the others all looked around.

A loud metal sound made everyone turn to the back where Spencer was opening a slightly rusted metal closet. As he opened the doors wide, the team came face to face with pictures. Surveillance pictures of all the victims. There were also news clipping of his brother's death and 'rape attempt'. Thea's face was scribbled over with a black pen but that wasn't what caught Stiles' gaze. His eyes fell on a picture of a once familiar girl.

His eyes fell of a picture of Malia.

"Malia." He whispered making the team turn to him. He turned to them, pointing towards the picture. "Malia's his next victim."

Stiles and Spencer quickly ran out of the house at Hotch's order.

He said to find Malia and bring her into the station and keep her there, in protective custody. JJ -who had stayed back at the station- had called and told them that the pack had left a little after they did. So after getting the address from Garcia the two younger agents left to get to the girl.

Sensing his friend's tense mood, Spencer sighed. "We'll get here."

"I know." Stiles sighed. "I just... I feel responsible."

"Why?" Spencer was confused as to why Stiles would feel responsible. It wasn't as if he'd made her a werecoyote or a killer for that matter.

"Because if we hadn't gotten involved all those years ago she'd be a coyote and she wouldn't have to worry about getting killed right now?"

"You were just trying to help." Spencer reassured. "You're a good person."

Stiles sent his best friend a smile. It was nice to have someone believe that. To have people who believed in him when he couldn't believe in himself. But right now he could only hope that they would get there in time.

Both men quickly exited the car and ran to the door. Their steps flattered a little when when they saw that the door was pushed a little open. They exchanged a glance before quickly pulling out their guns and carefully entering the house.

They walked in carefully their guns raised in front of them, only to stop in the living room where they saw Scott sitting on the floor, his back resting against the sofa as the pack crowded around him.

Stiles' eyes flickered over to Lydia who was anxiously biting her lip. As the two agents approached they took in the state of the room, broken furniture and blood identifiable all over. But what struck Stiles was the state Scott was in. He was hurt and covered in blood, his face, his hands, his shirt was torn as he sat there with a glare on his face.

"What happened?" Spencer finally asked.

"She's gone. He took her. " Scott spat. That made both the FBI exchange a glance of worry and disappointment. "He took Malia."

A/N: Hello my lovelies! I am so sorry for not updating in so long but I hope this short chapter is enough for now. I'm trying but with classes and writing the other stories I haven't published much, I've put 'Home' to the side a little and I apologize. This story is slowly but surely coming to an end and I can't thank all of you enough for your endless support and love. I will try my level best to get you a new chapter soon but I make no promises. Love y'all!