V.

By the time Stiles and Spencer got back dinner was ready.

Noah knew where his son had gone and pulled the boy into a tight hug as the team watched, JJ deciding to take a picture of that sweet moment.

They all sat down to dinner which brought a wide smile onto the Sheriff's face. It had been a while since he'd had that many people to feed at the table.
Everyone conversed, Noah trying to find out about his daughter-in-law and granddaughter, the BAU team learning about Stiles' childhood while they all enjoyed the chicken.

The conversation finally stirred to the case like it always did when the team ate dinner together which Noah found confusing. When you see so much death and so many bodies everyday why do you want to spend the time you have off talking about those very horrors?

"How do you all do that?" The BAU looked at him a little confused making the man continue. "Talk about the case even in your free time?"

The team exchanged a look. Stiles chuckled. "We actually had a conversation about this while working a case in New York when Elle and Uncle Jason were still a part of the team."

Morgan smirked looking at the genius at the table. "Yeah, Reid couldn't use the chopsticks."

"Okay." The light haired man rolled his eyes as a couple chuckles rang around the table.

Hotch looked at the sheriff who was observing the group with a soft smile. He was glad that his son found his people. That he found a new family.
Noah remembered how Stiles was after the pack threw him out. He was broken and angry. He had also been scared to tell him the truth about Donovan, terrified of losing the only family he had left.

"We don't have many personal things to talk about since we already know everything basically." The team leader admitted. "And talking about it in our free time, I guess it's just so we can solve this case a fast as possible so that more people don't lose their life."

Spencer and Stiles glanced at each other and back at the team who all sent them sympathetic and reassuring smiles. Noah furrowed his eyebrows at that but chose not to say anything. If his son wanted him to know what that look meant he would tell him himself.

Dinner continued for a while, laughter and more ideas about the case being bounced of the walls of the house until the doorbell rang.

Scott McCall had his hands stuffed into his jacket pockets as he stood in the chill of the night.

He had just found out about the three recent murders and it would be an understatement so say he wasn't vexed that the sheriff hadn't told him personally. He'd realized that after they threw Stiles out of the pack, Noah hadn't been as forth coming towards him when it came to sharing details about the murders and crimes happening in Beacon Hills. He felt insulted that the man wouldn't ask for his and the rest of the pack's help when women in their community were being slaughtered.

The door was opened by the man himself.

Noah Stilinski had definitely aged well. His formerly light brown hair was almost completely gray and his face wore many wrinkles but the man had a youth about him. His eyes still sparkled and he was still very fit, though that was a given since he was a police officer.

"Scott?" The sheriff frowned. "What are you doing here?"

"Why didn't you come to me about the murders going on?" The alpha coldly demanded.

The Stilinski man raised his eyebrows moving to look behind him. Scott tilted his head to the side confused but if he payed close attention he could hear faint voices coming from inside the house. "Can we do this tomorrow? I have guests."

"Just tell me why and I'll leave."

Noah sighed. "Because there was no evidence it was supernatural Scott. This looked serial so I called the FBI."

"You called my dad?" The man exclaimed.

"No." Noah refused. "I called the Behavioral Analysis Unit. They deal with serial killers."

Scott opened his mouth to argue with the man that the pack could help better then any fancy FBI unit could but he never got the chance to when a blonde woman showed up from down the hall.

"Sheriff?" She questioned making the man turn back to her. "Is everything okay?"

Noah smiled warmly. "Everything's fine JJ." He turned back to Scott. "He was just leaving."

"Sheriff-"

"If you want to argue about this come to the station in the morning Scott." And with that he slammed the door in the Alpha's face.

Scott flared as he walked away but one thought popped up in his mind. Who was that blonde woman?

A/N: I hope you liked this. Scott and Stiles 'reunion' in one of the next couple chapters!