||-i n d e x-||

As the title says, this is just a collection of tiny writing pieces I make when I'm suddenly in the mood, and not want to commit to a larger writing project. Not all of these are perfect, nor is any of them beta-read.  Some drabbled are poems or full-blown one-shots. Sometimes they include OCs, others include Aus and cannon characters from fandoms I drift to. I will also publish my WIPs gathered in chapters as small treats :)

I really hope you enjoy these while looking through my other works <3

--X-INDEX-X--

1. "YOU ARE WHAT YOU EAT"|| prompt piece from like WAYY back, the prompt was Bananas.

2. "NECROMANCER" || one of the 2 pieces I've written for a contest, years ago. 

3. "THE POISIONER" || the other piece, that was made for the writing contest. 

4. "OF STRANGE DREAMS OF A DRAGON" || A one-shot I made based of a friend's Mother/Earthbound AU, featuring Lucas from Mother 3.

5. "POEMS OF SUNFLOWERS AND BELLS" || A collection of 2 small poems, based of an OC's story universe thing.

6. "MAGIC, FIGHTING, AND WHAT-NOT" || Oneshot, that was made as a joke for an old friend of mine who was streaming and needed fanfics about themselves to read. (Ft. a fantasy au of mine)

7. "A POEM OF KEEPING" || poem that was made in Akechi's POV (from persona 5) implies some persona 5 vanilla spoilers :)

8. "A SLICE THROUGH SILENCE" || drabble I made for another OC, (TW for stabbing) i literally have nothing to say here

9. "BITTERSWEET VISIT" || a oneshot made for one of my Persona 5 AUs, it's sad, there's cannon divergence. (Used Ren Amamiya as the protags name for this one.)

10. ? ? ?  

11. ? ? ?

12. ???