[ 4 ]

[200603] A/N --- 2 Chapters for today since I didn't update yesterday. Busy streaming MORE & MORE.

Chaeyoung happily walks in the hallway as she look around passing every room. She likes the hospital. Everything is white and there a lot of people. When she reached the lobby, she take a seat and watch the the show displayed in the flat screen TV.

She nods as she listen to news only understanding a bit of what is being spoken. The language is in Japanese. She heard Mina spoke in it sometimes to her parents.

She stood up and starts her walk again until she reached the canteen. She stops seeing a vending machine. There are a lot of different flavored drinks in it. Her eyes shimmered in excitement. When her eyes land on the strawberry milk juice, her mouth watered and eyes shine brighter.

But then, after a second her face shift suddenly from happy to sad like a switch when she realize she doesn't have money to buy one. She pouts as her gaze remain in the drink. She suddenly felt a tagged in hem of her hospital gown. She gaze on her side and down seeing a young girl.

Chaeyoung bent down in her right knee to level the girl's height. "Yes?" she ask in her sweet tone voice.

The young girl point at the vending machine.

"You want some too? I want too but sadly unnie didn't have money." she utter sadly.

The young girl get something in her pocket and then she raise the close hand to Chaeyoung. Chaeyoung looks at her bewilder but then she gesture her hand and accept what is being handed to her. When the young girl place something in her hand, Chaeyoung gaze to her hand seeing two coins.

"Money." the young girl said smiling.

"Oh. You want me to bought you one." Chaeyoung said realizing the young girl can't reach the coin slot of the vending machine. "One coin is enough." she added and tried to hand the one coin back to the girl.

The young girl wave her hand and shake her head dismissingly. "Drink. Buy us. Me choco." the girl said cutely.

"You're buying me a drink too?" Chaeyoung said feeling grateful. Her eyes watered as she was touch by the young girl. She engulfed the young girl in a hug. She carry the young girl with her right arm and walk near the vending machine.

"Do you want to push it?" she asked the girl. The young girl nods happily. Chaeyoung gave the coin back to the girl as she push it to the coin slot and then push the button for her choco drink. They do the same for the strawberry milk one. When they're done, they sat on one of the table in the canteen. The young girl is in Chaeyoung's lap.

"What's your name?" Chaeyoung asked.

"Nari"

"What a beautiful name."

"You, unnie?"