[ 10 ]

[200605] A/N --- Sorry last update.  Only 2 chapters today. I was busy reading Assassin's Romance. Man, that was a great story.

2 WEEKS LATER

MINA

It has been 2 weeks since the incident and Chaeyoung was able to adjust living with us. I think she did in her first day here though. She can be anywhere she want and she will fit within the place and people. Not because of her height but because of her kindness and jolly personality. She is even closer to our neighbor whom I am being formal with though I live here when I was young.

In the pass two weeks, we make sure to visit Nari in the hospital every Sunday and Chaeyoung always talked to her in phone everyday. They do get along really well. And about my friends, they did visit again last Saturday. I was chaotic but what's new? It will always be since it's them.Chaeyoung and I were able to recover well. There are still marks of wounds but it's lightly visible and we don't feel any ache in our body. About Chaeyoung's memories, Well, sadly there aren't anything.

The police investigation was done and it was an accident so it's been closed already. My uncle visited last week to inform us about it and also about Chaeyoung. There aren't anyone who's been looking for her. I am worried since it's been more than a week and no one is looking for her. Is there no one with her? No one who cared for her? Where's her family? or friends? If they are somewhere in this world and they aren't looking or care for Chaeyoung then they better stay out of her life. She's better with us. We're taking care of her better than them.

My uncle already ask help to one of his friends in South Korea hoping it can help us locate Chaeyoung's relatives or friends. We might receive a feedback next week. I'm hoping it's a good news.

"Mina-unnie" Chaeyoung said pulling me out of my thoughts. I look at her waiting for her to continue.

"I'm bored." she pouts. I smile at this cute little bean.

"Obviously. Wait for-" I look at the time then back at her "an hour and I'll be done with my work. We can go somewhere you want."

She nods happily and stay silent as she browse on my phone.

I'm working as a game developer. I had already rested for two weeks so work again. It is very convenient that I can work from home since I can monitor and take care Chaeyoung. My parents do go at their office everyday except off days and that leave us Chaeyoung alone in the house.

...

"Done" I announced as Chaeyoung instantly let go of my phone and approach me with her wide smile showing her dimple.

"Where are we going?" she asked.

"Hmmm" I think for a second "Where do you want go this time?"

"Can we go to the Dog Cafe again? Pleasue..." Puppy eyes Chaeyoung said wanting to meet her cousins.

"Okay Okay."

She jumps happily then hugs me. "Thannks Unnie." She immediately goes to her room to change her clothes.

I smile looking at the door where she left. Chaeyoung don't really use her room much. It's more like a closet to her. My room is more likely Our room now. This is where she sleeps. We're practically inseparable. Where ever I go she goes and that goes both sides. I don't really let her goes out alone.

....

We are now here in the Dog cafe which we have visited twice last week. Chaeyoung loves it here. She plays with every dogs in here.

"Mina-unnie, look at that cute little dog." She gave me this awe look as she points to a white pomerian dog. I was more awe with the look on her face though. She was just too cute to handle sometimes.

She goes ran to the dog and sat gown on the floor as she pet the dog. I slowly followed her behind.

"What's your name cutey doggy?" Chaeyoung ask the dog. I chuckles at her. Suddenly, someone talk behinds us.

"Gucci" we look behind and saw a beautiful tall girl. Chaeyoung tilt her head to the said as she looks at the young lady.

"Gucci?" Chaeyoung asked.

"Gucci. That's her name." she said. The dog 'Gucci' run to the lady as she pick it up."Oh. Gucci. Very nice name. She's your dog?" Chaeyoung said as she stood up and walks near the lady. She pat the dog head and smiles.

"Yes" the lady nods.

"How about you? What's your name?" Chaeyoung ask the young lady continuing to pat the dog in the owner's arms.

"Tzuyu"

"You're name is very unique."

"Yes, I'm not really from here. I'm Taiwanese."

Chaeyoung nods as she removes her hand to the dog and look up at Tzuyu. "You're really tall." Chaeyoung was amazed.

"You're just short." Tzuyu said.

Chaeyoung's eyes goes wide shock by this goes words before she recovers and laughs at the young lady. "That's true. But still, your tall and a very straight forward too. I like you. Let's be friends. I'm Chaeyoung." Chaeyoung smiles showing her cute little dimple looking at Tzuyu.Tzuyu place her left hand on top of Chaeyoung's head and pats her. "You're cute so it's a yes." Tzuyu finally smiled.

While me, I'm not liking this at all.

"Oh. And this is Mina-unnie, you should be friends too." Chaeyoung said finally remembering that I'm here.

"So, you knew a exist?" I mumbled sarcastically. I want to smack her head for a second.

Tzuyu looks down at me with plain expression and nods one before looking back at Chaeyoung. "If you say so."

I don't like her

"Good. May I borrow Gucci? I want to carry her. Pleasuee." as usually Chaeyoung used her charms which no one can literally resist. Tzuyu handed the dog to her as Chaeyoung smiles and plays with the dog. I silently walk out of the scene and goes to ladies room after giving those two dagger look but they aren't really looking at me. They are on their own world.

I don't like what I am seeing.