[ 12 ]

[200606] A/N --- 2 Chapters.
Thank you for the new readers and voters of this story gAyyy_20, mlcgelong, Charmainelp27, and 3forSha.

For SCFLows and JeanyRoseAlenio, man you two are fast.

Thank you for all the readers. 🤗

MINA

Yesterday is a really great day. I'm happy like so much. I have finally realize my feelings after so much thoughts. Chaeyoung makes me feel an exaggerated feelings that I'd focus to how I feel and not on what I feel. Not realizing what it means. But now, knowing what it truly is makes me feel releave and with Chaeyoung's words I have a great feeling she will reciprocate my love.Right, It's now just I like her so much

BUT, I love her.

I'm in love with Chaeyoung.

I was laying on my bed last night drown in my thoughts while Chaeyoung is in deep sleep beside me. She's a child. She needs to sleep early because according to her she is still growing. I wanted to laugh but I hide it in my smile. I don't want to upset my baby. So being a whipped, I supported her. I made her warm milk which she drank before sleeping. She is a cutie.

Anyway, as I was saying about my thoughts last night, I came to the point when Minho came to my mind and compare my feelings on Chaeyoung with what I felt towards him when he's still with me. It might not be admirable to compare my feelings toward the two persons but I can't help it because my feelings to him is what came close to what I'm feeling right now. My feelings towards Chaeyoung is similar on what I felt on him but with greater intensity and new found emotion which I didn't think I have. Jealousy.

__

"Mina-unnie" chaeyoung called me all of a sudden.

"Yes?"

"Is it far?" she asked.

I shook my head. "Not much. It was just 15 minute drive." I answer as she nods and continued preparing.

Why did she ask that? Because, we are going to my apartment. It's been more than two weeks since I last have gone there since I'm staying here with my parents now though I can move back since I'm better but I don't want to leave Chaeyoung here and I can't really bring her with me since i knew my parents won't like it. They are babying Chaeyoung too much. Everytime they came home, Chaeyoung is the first one they are looking for. Giving her hugs and kisses on tap of her head. They even bought snacks or small gifts which makes Chaeyoung excited and wait in front of the door everytime she knew my parents are about to go home like a dog waiting for it's owner. Yeah right, she is really is like a child but I love it. We love her.

.....

"Mina-unnie, who is he?" she ask when she saw the picture of me and my ex-fiance on top of my night stand in the bedroom. We are now in my apartment.

"He's my ex-fiance."

"Where is he? Why is he an ex?" she questioned.

"He's in heaven now. He died a year ago." she nods slowly.

"Do you love him?" she ask looking at my eyes. I think she's worried.

"Yes" I answered and I saw hurt flashes on her eyes but she immediately cover it with a smile."I loved him when he's still alive and I still love now though he's gone. He will always have a small piece in my heart. Like my parents and friends. They all have because I love them. They became a great part of my life and they still are." I continued.

"Do I have a piece in your heart too?" I saw excitement in her eyes. Like a child wanting a lollipop.

"Of course, you're in my heart but not just a piece."

"Not a piece? Is it a dot?" she's worried and a bit disappointed.

I smile at her innocence. "You have a it all."

"All?" she was awed.

"Yes, Chaeyoungie. You have it all."

"So, can I ask a favor then." she suddenly ask which I nod.

"Can we have a picture too? I want us to have a picture of us that I can keep. I will place it in my room." she said excitedly.

I smile widely. "Of course, we can. I will have a copy too. I will put mine here in my bedroom and another one in my bedroom at our parent's house."

"Really? We will have the same picture. That's great I love it. Thank you, Minari." she gave me a thankful hug.

"Minari?" I questioned.

"Hmm. I sound good right. It's your nickname now." she said happily.

"Okay.. then you should be the only one to call me by that and you're going to call me Minari and not Mina-unnie. I kinda not liking the unnie anymore." I said.

"Why? You're my unnie. You're older."

"Yes, I am. It's just two years though and I don't like other people mistaking us having an unnie-dongsaeng relationship."

"Unnie-dongsaeng relationship?"

"Yes. People might think we have a sisterly relationship which is not even least of what I want. It's what I hate the most. We have a very special relationship so you shouldn't call me unnie anymore." I said.

"Okay unnie" she joked. I instantly glare at her which she chuckles in return. "Okay, Mi na ri" she utter my name per syllable playfully with a smile.