[ 21 ] END

MINA

"Chaeyoung"

She smile at me and I immediately engulf her in tight hug. I buried my face down the side of her neck. My arms tightly wrap up around her waist. Feeling her warm body against mine, made me realize I miss her so much more than I thought. I wasn't able to stop myself as tears flows out my eyes.

I really do miss her.

Her warm. Her smell.

"I miss you." I said sobbing.

She return my hug as she wrap her arms on me too. She caresses my back gently.

"I miss you, my love." she said lovingly.

I distance my face from her a little to look at her. I pout and remove my right hand from her waist and raise it in her chest as attack her lightly.

"Then why did leave me? Why did you go alone? Why? Why?!" i raise my voice a little. I'm not angry but disappointed.

She smile apologetically to me before reaching my right hand with her left hand stopping me from attacking her. She hold my hand and put it down as she intertwine our hands.

"I know I have a lot of things to explain and I will." she uses her right hand to wipe my dried tears on my cheeks. "Let's get inside and please stop crying. You're breaking my heart."

"Hmmp. But you break mine when you left me." I countered but I pull her inside not letting her hand go.

I sat on the couch as Chaeyoung sat on a chair which she adjusted facing my way. She hold both of my hand in my knees.

"I'm sorry if I left without giving you a personal goodbye." she started.

"You didn't bid goodbye at all. I thought you left me forever." I said.

She looks shocked for a second then she glance at my neck then back to my eyes.

"You have my necklace. Didn't you read the letter I left with it?" she looks confused.

"Of course, I didn't. Why would I? I like seeing you than reading."

She chuckles at my response. "You lazy penguin. I still love you though. And, what I said in the letter, since you won't read it, is 'I will find the memories I lost so I can be complete and be with you again. I want you to go with me but I can't. This is something I need to face by myself. Believe in me. Believe in us. I will return as a whole me and we will never be apart ever again. I love you so much' " she said so sincerely that I felt so touched and blessed having her to love me.

"I love you too so much." I said and steal a peck on her lips. She smiles widely. "But, you still had a lot to explain." I complained.

"I know. I've thought a lot on how should I explain before I came here and I hope you won't hate me." she look at me sadly. I become worried seeing her sad.

"I will never hate you, Chaeyoung. I love you so much to hate you." I assured her.

She smile lightly and continued after taking a deep breathe. "I- I was following you that day the incident between us happened."

I look at her shock and confused. It couldn't be we don't know each other. Why would she be following me?

"I've been looking for you everywhere for a week since I came here in Japan before the incident. And luckily when I visit my deceased wife that day, I saw you. You haven't notice me at all since you are too occupied by on your thoughts. You were so down that day. You were talking to him so sadly. I heard it when you said you will be seeing him soon. I have negative feeling about it and so I followed your car. The whole day you where driving. I kept my distance so you won't notice me."