Four

It has been a month since Ben, Maddie and Ryn left to go back home. I have explored the waters with the guidence of Yura who was now male.  The tribe have been teaching me how to fight in the water with their weapons, Yura says I've become a good warrior now.

He has told me of stories and legends of how a mate once fully mated can heal their mate of may injury. Even Heal the transformation of Robb. I wanted to believe it was true, that way he could swim like us again.

I liked Yura, he was like my best friend now. He showed me of his tribes ways in the water and did a ritual like thing accepting me into their tribe. I now had slightly grey slightly very light cream coloured tail of the tribe and my eyes had changed to their white irises. My hair lightened a little bit but that's okay.

Tonight I would mate with Robb to finish the mating ritual and also hope that he can transform afterward into mermaid again.

I enjoyed the time I spent with my new best friend Yura but I also had to get back to Robb on land. It was starting to get colder which ment the sun was going down.

I said my goodbye to Yura in the mermaid sign language that he and Robb taught me then swam to where my clothes and that were at the fishing hut.

I got dressed then quickly made my way to the place we continued to stay at. Once I got there I greeted Robb in the lobby with a kiss.

"Hey you." He said smiling and hugging me close to him.

"Hey." I said. He noticed how cold my skin had become since officially becoming one of their tribe.

"Maddie called, she needs us back in Bristol cove. Tia has deleted the song from their ancestors cave and blew it up. She has her song on record and it's been modified to a weapon. We need to go to our ancestors cave and record it then go back okay love?" Robb said in one go handing me a water proof recording device. I nodded.

"Who's hurt?" I asked. The look on his face said it all.

"Xander was first, he's dying. And more and more people it happens to. She's doing it through phone calls. " He said, I nodded.

"I will go back and ask Yura to help me record the healing song. I will be back soon." I said kissing his cheek then ran back to the fishing hut.

I striped and dived back in transforming. I quickly found Yura and explained what happened to him, he then took me to the echo chambers.

We recorded the song and both made our way back up to surface to see Robb waiting there, I got out of the water.

"You're beautiful love." He said and I handed him the device with the song on it.

"I'll pack all your stuff okay. So you don't have to transform again just swim to Bristol cove I'll see you soon. Be careful and watch out for Tia." He said. I signed that I understood and said goodbye. He hugged my fishy body and kissed my head taking my cloths with him before leaving.

I went back under and and hugged Yura goodbye for now and started quickly swimming toward Bristol cove. I was careful as I went not to be spotted by any other tribes.

When I got to one of the beachs of Bristol cove I saw two men and a little girl. Dragging myself out the water they saw me and grew protective of the girl. I transformed. They eyed me seeing I was from a different tribe and hissed at me. Once human again I stood up carefully.

"Where is Ryn? I come to help" I said. They handed me clothes and I got dressed quickly. I showed them the way my tribe says thank you and walked with them.

Soon we turned to see Ryn and Ben. Ryn and the little girl did a greeting of hello after sniffing each other. Ben nodded his head at us.

"I see you swam here Lina." He said, I nodded once. Then we all left. I asked Ben to take me to Xander first. He did that.